5.0 out of 5 stars Mockingjay tee-shirt
My daughter is a Hunger Games nut - just like every other girl of here age I'd imagine. (She's 13.) When this shirt arrived and she opened the package it was like Christmas around here all day. She was just thrilled with it and it looks very good on her.

Published on December 17, 2011 by John C. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Mom & daughter opinions
My daughter loves this tee & would rate it a 5, great color, comfy & because anything HG is 5 star.

I would give it a 1 for quality but I paid under $15 & that included shipping so I am not expecting a lot.
Thin to the point of needing a cami underneath & the design feels cheap and scratchy. Though yes, the t-shirt itself is soft.

Size... we...
Published on March 18, 2012 by Danielle

5.0 out of 5 stars Mockingjay tee-shirt, December 17, 2011

If I have any issue with it, it is that it does seem to be cut rather on the tight side. It fits but she will grow out of it soon. (I would have returned it for a larger size, but my daughter would have revolted had I tried to take it away from her.)

5.0 out of 5 stars great shirt, February 20, 2011
This shirt was perfect. It wasn't as thin as I thought it was going to be and the picture looks great. Not cheaply made at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, October 5, 2011
I am very happy with this product! Shipping was fast and the graphics on the shirt are perfect! Great xmas gift for Hunger Games fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supper Satisfied!, January 3, 2012
I just tried the shirt on and it fits perfect. I am usually an adult large, so an XL in this junior shirt fit perfect. I love the design and though the shirt would be made cheaper than it is. However, it is well made and fits great. I pay more for t-shirts in the store than this one costs online with shipping. My advice: get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, October 13, 2011
The material of the shirt was thicker than I had expected it. The shirt is great. A must have for any hunger games tribute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, soft shirt, February 14, 2012
Great shirt. It breathes very well and the colors are beautiful and vibrant. I would order one size larger than what you actually are (especially if you have medium to large breasts) if you want a good fit without looking like you're wearing your kid sister's clothes. The neckline isn't too high and doesn't make me feel like I'm choking as with some other t-shirts. Great printing quality and sharp illustrations. I'd recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mom & daughter opinions, March 18, 2012
This review is from: The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Bookart Juniors T-Shirt In Dusty Blue (Apparel)

Size... we found similar to teen stores like aeropostale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, September 17, 2013
Great quality ... this is a nice, comfortable fitted t-shirt. The picture image is clear and we have gotten many compliments on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and nice., August 5, 2013
Got this for my daughter for her birthday and she loves it and we are also fans of the movies series as well. It fits well and looks nice. It's well made and at a good price on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great T-shirt, July 9, 2013
Shirt was for my 11yr old daughter. She absolutely loved it, got many compliments in school. Have washed several times, Great material. Fast delivery. Thank you!

Rate and Discover Movies