Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

93%

on August 22, 2012
I love these pencils. I am saving them for school so I do not know the quality of the led but the designs are very nice. Two have mockingjays on them, three have The Hunger Games written on them (one multiple times), and the last one has district twelve on it. I love them so much and was happy to get them.
on September 10, 2012
My daughter loves The Hunger Games, these pencils are practical for school and home use and also are a great conversation started. She will definitely let all know where she got them from Amazon.com
on August 30, 2013
These arrived quickly and in perfect condition for our Hunger Games party. It was a great party favor and they quality was excellent. They were a little expensive but worth it.
on February 11, 2013
These Hunger Games pencils were exactly what I hoped they would be. Nicely packaged and high quality. These would make a nice gift for any Hunger Games fan.
on December 19, 2014
They are pencils. Outrageously overpriced. But the lack of simple party favors available with the Hunger Games theme puts them at a premium.
on January 15, 2015
My grand daughter received these in her stocking this year and was wildly excited about it. She like the illustrations on the pencils.
on December 21, 2012
they are cute and my daughter loved them. great for a theme party/ stocking filler/ party favors/ back to school
on February 18, 2013
Bought as a Christmas gift. My daughter is a Hunger Games junkie and these were definitely a big hit for her.
on February 8, 2013
love it my son loves new pencils, and loves the hunger games, perfect combo gift !!!!! glad i bought it
on January 5, 2013
She loved them, she is heavily into Hunger Games, and so I purchased a bunch of swag from the movie.