Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Incredible Dr. Pol Season 3
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 22, 2014
The show is great but whoever does the printing of these DVD's and puts together the cover art is terrible at what they do. National Geographic either had high school kids making these for them or just took a really cheap way out and hired an awful company. You probably have relatives that make nicer Christmas gifts than this. Great show but awful presentation.
on June 23, 2014
We LOVE Dr. Pol and haven't missed a season!!! Unfortunately, my parents are not able to watch this show so I have sent them the season DVDs. They have really enjoyed watching the program and the memories it brings back of when they were operating our family farm - now retired. I highly recommend Dr. Pol's program and DVDs!!! Wonderful show for kids and families to watch together!!
on November 21, 2014
This 3 season dvd were all repeats from Season 1 & 2! I'm very disappointed!
on April 2, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter who has already made up her mind to become a vet as this is what she has wanted to do, however after watching Dr. Pol she became more determined to achieve her goal.
on October 26, 2015
I no longer am able to receive your wonderful, and my most favorite program , DR POL, " I CONSIDER IT A LOSS OF A GOOD AND WHOLESOME SHOW", and it will be missed very much..
on March 11, 2014
Great DVD's for my daughter who is going to college to become a Vet. She loves them! Dr. Pol and staff are super and the show is entertaining as well as educational.
on March 31, 2014
Loved it.I'm a great fan of Dr.Pol I had a friend who had never saw Dr.Pol I got the disk for him to be able to see what a great show this is my friend loved it.
on March 22, 2014
An extremely interesting and educational series!
The whole family is hooked on Dr. Pol. We are new to the series and bought this to catch up.
on April 15, 2014
Very interesting Show and nice to have on hand! Will watch again and again! Would recommend anytime! We enjoy the film!
on April 2, 2014
Love this show! So glad I can buy the series! :) The picture seems a bit fuzzy, but i'm just glad I have these DVDs now.