5.0 out of 5 stars "The Incredible Hulk" Score Is Great.
Published on June 14, 2008 by S. Obanion

3.0 out of 5 stars Rock Solid
A rock solid soundtrack highlighted by (imo) "Give Him Everything You've Got" and "That is the Target"
Published on October 23, 2008 by B. Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars "The Incredible Hulk" Score Is Great., June 14, 2008
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk Soundtrack [MP3] (MP3 Music)
Short review: First of all, I applaud Marvel Studios for not feeling as though they needed to include a bunch of pop music on the soundtrack... This score, despite Amazon listing it as various artists, was composed by Craig Armstrong - a well established composer, though usually of lighter fare. As I watched the film, I took immediate notice of the score... It is multi-layered and even uses a touch of the old tv series theme, which for me, was great - but the track that hooked me, and will hook you too is "Favela Escape." It's a track that is revisited to a lesser degree later in the film, but damn! An amazing piece of music, building the mood and perfectly capturing the action of the sequence.

The movie was a blast and the music is awesome. If you're a film score fan, pick this one up. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Music to a great film, November 18, 2008
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk Soundtrack [MP3] (MP3 Music)
I love this soundtrack, it's excellent. A must have for fans of the film. If you download it from Amazon, all the major songs from the film are here. If you want the music in it's entirety then you have to buy the 2 disc edition here on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will blow you away..., July 16, 2008
Clever Trevor "T" (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Incredible Hulk Soundtrack [MP3] (MP3 Music)
This is probably my most favorite film score. As soon as the main theme of the entire soundtrack kicked in, which you can hear in Track 06 (go press the play preview button NOW!), I was captured. The score is what totally sold this film to me, aside from it far surpassing Ang Lee's version.

This entire soundtrack is a fun ride all the way through. I literally listen to it over and over again and never get tired of it. GO BUY IT NOW!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Rock Solid, October 23, 2008