5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome show!!
Published 24 months ago by jacqueline

2.0 out of 5 stars Like the show not the service
I have great Internet service everything was running great but all these series that I purchased. Terrible service, as far as connection. The show itself is amazing. Wish they would continue it.
Published 15 months ago by courtney nicole

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome show!!, July 13, 2012
This show is so addictive! At first i didn't want to see it cause i thought it was going to be boring and stupid. But it was neither and i am so very pleased with this novella type show. I didn't think nike @ nike was ever gonna be the one to bring such amazing summer show for me but it did and I'm going to continue to watch 'til it ends. I give it two thumbs up. Go Loren and Eddie!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Like the show not the service, March 22, 2013