- File Size: 796 KB
- Print Length: 367 pages
- Publisher: Familyman Ministries (October 17, 2011)
- Publication Date: October 17, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005WMKZ3I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#976,854 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2741 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Mystery & Suspense
- #5560 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- #6419 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
The Injection Kindle Edition
Featured Recent Releases
Browse the following literature & fiction recent releases to find your next great read.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
You can check out all of his great resources at www.familymanweb.com.
Top Customer Reviews
I highly recommend this book!
The characters in this book are bright and vivid. They jump off the page at you. I found myself drawn deeply into the narrative and essentially read it in two (extended) sittings. Great, truly unthinkable, evil hangs over the entire story. But so does unspeakable love and joy.
This book should come with a warning label, though. I'd suggest something along the lines of "WARNING: Reading this book will forever change the way you look at parenting! Do NOT read if you intend on being an uninvolved, disinterested, father!"
Brilliant move releasing it to an eBook. I'll be recommending it to all my real & virtual friends!
This book was awsome! I'm 13 but I read alot so I have a hard time finding interesting and intreaging books that are clean.
This went up and over my standerds! The plot has sudden twists and is very engaging. Deffenetly a "good read for all ages" and I "couldn't put it down".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is awesome! This is a must read for everybody it will hold you all the way to the end. You may even shed a tear or two!Published 4 months ago by Mywifeshusband
A great story that reminds us all to hold all of the time with our children close. A great reminder of redemptive love.Published on December 5, 2013 by angela Knudson
Great reader!!! Would highly recommend this book! I hear him speak at out Homeschool Convention, and he was amazing! Had to purchase all his books!!Published on June 18, 2013 by SandyCortes
My son and I were told this would be a great book for our book club. My son (16) read it in one day...and he is not a reader! I took a little longer, but loved it. Great book!Published on December 6, 2012 by thornfaith
Very emotionally engaging story! I was amazed at how easily I identified with each of the characters at some point as I joined them through their journey. Read morePublished on March 31, 2012 by Allison Hoskins
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Family Life
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Mystery & Suspense