Ghost Lab 2 Seasons 2010
1. The Dead Will Rise Again The team investigates the blood stained battleground of Gettysburg, PA. At the Fairfield Inn, they capture a possible intelligent response from a Confederate soldier. Then they reach out to the spirit of Jennie Wade, the only civilian killed during battle
2. The Betrayal The team investigates Hill View Manor, a creepy abandoned nursing home said to be plagued by an angry spirit in its basement. Then they head to Fort Niagra, a nearly 300 year old military fort where employees claim dead soldiers still patrol the halls.
3. Lizzie Borden The team checks into the Lizzie Borden Bed and Breakfast, scene to one of the most infamous gory crimes of the 19th Century. Then they investigate Stone's Public House, allegedly haunted by both the original owner and a little girl killed by a train.
4. Afterlife Sentence The team investigates West Virginia Penitentiary where some wonder if spirits from a violent past remain incarcerated. Then they head to a residence in Ohio where the homeowner reports being plagued by apparitions and unsettling paranormal activity.
5. Theme Park of Death The team heads out to Lake Shawnee Fun Park, an abandoned amusement park with a tragic, deadly past. Later, the team visits a residence in rural West Virginia to explore a creepy, persistent haunting with family ties.
6. Eternal Home The Ghost Lab team investigates the Shanley Hotel believed to be haunted by its former owner.
7. The Morgue The team investigates a private home in Arkansas believed to be haunted by Cherokee spirits. Then, they take on Harrisburg State Hospital, a former mental institution, where there are claims of apparitions, mysterious noises and voices.
8. The Innocent The team takes on the spirit of an abusive former matron at a Civil War era orphanage in Gettysburg. Then they investigate a former funeral home where visitors report encounters with multiple spirits. For the current owners, this case is personal.
9. No Escape The team heads to investigate activity at the former Montana State Prison, infamous for violent, deadly riots. Later, they go to Tennessee to explore claims of a family worried that an evil spirit may be threatening the safety of their young son.
10. Path of a Killer Brad and Barry investigate the infamous 1912 axe murders in Villisca, Iowa. Then they head to Million Dollar Lanes in North Dakota where sightings seem to indicate that for one departed bowler, the game's still on.
11. Behind Stone Walls The team visits the Pythian Castle in Missouri where spirits of POW's may be hiding behind the castle walls. Then they investigate the Hundley House, the site of an unsolved cold-blooded double homicide in Illinois.
12. Chambers of Horror The team visits "The Chambers of Edgar Allen Poe" where claims of strange activity have been a hindrance. Then they travel to a shipwreck museum where artifacts exhumed from Lake Superior may be responsible for paranormal activity.
13. Deadwood The Ghost Lab team investigates paranormal claims in the blood stained town of Deadwood, SD, once home to Sheriff Seth Bullock, Calamity Jane and the site of Wild Bill Hickok's murder.
|Genres||Reality TV, Thriller, Mystery, Documentary|
|Starring||Barry Klinge, Brad Klinge|
|Producers||Gary Auerbach, Alan LaGarde, Tim Pastore|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
All I can say for all the "provoking" in this series is BOO!Published 14 months ago by Amazon Customer
Always like watching this show. It is very interesting what they find. Makes you wonder what else is out there.Published 21 months ago by taslikchikn
I saw one of these episodes years ago about a ghost siting of a solider on a battlefield and it was interesting.
I only got through one episode,it was bad and boring. Read more
Love the show! Not just another paranormal hunting but shows the science beyond the scenes. I wish they would come to Portland, ORPublished 22 months ago by L. Koppes