4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo Much Better!
Published 17 months ago by JPL

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh
Wasnt impressed. It rotates on dog and if dog doesn't pull 100% of the time it gets really slacked and becomes cumbersome and useless. They need to build in a catch so it stays snug and only gets tighter.
Published 19 months ago by Jose Estrada

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, November 23, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Sooo Much Better!, February 12, 2013
JPL "massman" (Chesapeake, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs) (Misc.)
I have two dogs - one is an 90 pound 1yr old German Shepherd, the other is a 18 month old 35 pound "miniature boxer." Walking either one is a constant battle of wills, more so with the smaller dog, believe it or not. Our boxer will pull, choke, and gag - and that is while walking with no distractions. Our shepherd has his own agenda at times. I was skeptical of this product due to the price and also because we have used choke chains and prong collars before with no change in behavior. Well, I can't believe the difference this makes. Much more control and both dogs walk so much better now without the bulging eyes, lurching, gagging, and heavy breathing. The first couple times the dogs didn't know what to think and tried to shake it off, but seem to have gotten the hang of it after a couple times. Even with distractions such as rabbits, people and other dogs around, both are so much more well behaved. I gave it four stars because similiar to what another reveiwer mentioned, there should be some catch mechanism to keep the leash at a certain tension all the time, rather than becoming loose and flopping around when the dog isn't pulling the tension tight. Otherwise, a great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog still pulls., January 26, 2013
This review is from: The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs) (Misc.)
I have a golden doodle who still pulls. I have only used the leash once because of being gone on a trip and lots of snow and cold otherwise, but I was disappointed that the leash didn't seem to do a better job than the harness I had used before. It worked fine as a leash, but didn't stop the pulling.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!, November 8, 2012
This review is from: The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs) (Misc.)
I could not believe this worked the first time I used it. Unbelievable!! You wrap the leash around the dogs lower half and go for a walk without major pulling. I have used this for 4 months now and it still works great. Thank you. AD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this is Great, January 24, 2013
This review is from: The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs) (Misc.)
We have a mixed 100pds dog and this actually helped us to walk him. He did not pull. We actually enjoy our walk. It does not hurt him. We love it! It helps with kids who want to walk them also.

1.0 out of 5 stars This didn't work, December 20, 2013
This review is from: The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs) (Misc.)
My dog is a german shepard I was looking for something to help with the pulling because i have a bad back. I didnt like the way it slipped down tight around his hips and after only 2 blocks it broke..

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Good Enough, June 14, 2013
This review is from: The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs) (Misc.)
I have to fight with my German Shepard to get the leash on which makes it difficult to get the right fit. The product is O.K. for medium to small dogs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 11, 2013
This review is from: The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs) (Misc.)
This leash does work very well, but in the back my mind I cant help but wonder if I am hurting her kidneys or something. Since it does have a tight squeeze in her groin area... Not using this leash currently because of this fear..

5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders, January 16, 2013
This review is from: The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs) (Misc.)
My dog was so hard to walk, until I bought this leash. I was skeptical but it really works! Life saver!

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned it after one use., January 12, 2013
This review is from: The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs) (Misc.)
My dogs hated it. She would not budge with it on. So I am back to a regular leash to walk her.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Instant Trainer Leash (For Dogs over 30 lbs)
$16.95