- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Amerisearch, Inc. (April 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0975345508
- ISBN-13: 978-0975345504
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,561,432 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Interesting History of Income Tax Paperback – April 1, 2004
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The book stats show that there are 5647 words in total in this book - maybe enough for a first year tax essay, but he would have failed on content. There is nothing to learn from this waste of paper. It should have been 15 pages long and given away as a pamphlet.
Save your money.