- Paperback: 315 pages
- Publisher: South End Pr (August 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0896082911
- ISBN-13: 978-0896082915
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 5.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #801,687 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Iran-Contra Connection: Secret Teams and Covert Operations in Reagan Era Paperback – August, 1987
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, read author blogs, and more.
Top Customer Reviews
The authors argue that the Iran-Contra scandal is not merely a plan gone awry, but a consistent outgrowth of a long tradition of covert U.S. activities. From the Bay of Pigs invasion teams to the NSC organizational team; from the CIA and the World Anti-Communist League to the Israeli connection and the State Department; this is the full story, unfettered by concerns of "damage control."
--- from book's back cover