|Print List Price:||$10.99|
Save $7.00 (64%)
The Iron Metropolis - A Case of Sherlock Holmes and the Titans of Valhalla Kindle Edition
|Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Lees published the first volume in his epic pantology of novels about Sherlock Holmes - 'The Iron Mausoleum', a shocking account of the true story behind the sinking of the Titanic - in 2012. Four further volumes followed: 'The Iron Vault', 'The Iron Soul', 'The Iron Metropolis' and 'The Iron Titan'. The books are notable for their historical veracity and vivid descriptions of Victorian and Edwardian architecture, as well as the atmospheric descriptions of the seething underbelly of contemporary London, New York and Pittsburgh. They also contain a number of original line illustrations by the author.
Stephen Lees lives in London. He can usually be found at the bar in the Groucho Club. He aspires to membership of the Duquesne Club in Pittsburgh. His first non-fiction book 'Visions of Architecture' was published by Bloomsbury in 2011 and is about the construction process and why buildings are designed in a certain manner.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > British Detectives
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Traditional Detectives