Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

94%
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 7, 2011
This was recommended by a friend to me, and now I am recommending it to others. Outside of my LDS spiritual library, this is my number-one-ever read. Without being wordy or hard to read, this book does an excellent job of illustrating and communicating powerful prinicples that we all live by, regardless of whether we realize it or not. I recommend it to anyone who wants to empower themselves to set and accomplish worthwhile and wholesome objectives in life, whether they are personal, financial, social, spiritual, etc.
on June 23, 2011
The Portal of Genius is the sequel to the JackRabbit Factor. However the Jackrabbit Factor is also included in this book so it's easy to follow along. I thought the JackRabbit factor was a great read and it was very informative. The Portal of Genius take it to the next level, explaining specific laws and giving examples throughout the book of how Richard uses the concepts he learned from his experience in the Jackrabbit Factor. This is perfect if you've read the Jackrabbit Factor and always wanted more to it.
on May 9, 2011
I cannot begin to describe how much this book has changed my life. It has helped me in so many different aspects of life and the way I think. I will forever recommend this book to anyone that I care about.
This is defiantly a book that you want to purchase so that you can read it over and over again.
I also enjoy the way the story is written; it keeps you interested from beginning to end. So not only is it entertaining, but it is also life changing to anyone who will take the advice and use it.
I highly recommend this!
on January 25, 2013
This book also contains the Jackrabbit Factor, which I found to be very intriguing. Both Jackrabbit Factor and Portal to Genius are 'make you think' kind of books. The principles are, at first reading, way out there, but after reading a second time, instilled hope and confidence in me. I would recommend this book!
on February 20, 2015
If you've been waiting for genius to hit you, or working hard hoping success will eventually come, you NEED this book. These are the missing links between those who are successful in life and those who only wish to be. I can't promise this book will deliver you to mountains of riches, but I can guarantee it will teach you the ability to THINK in the correct way to figure out how to create you own mountain of wealth. What you do with it from there is up to only YOU. This is the jumpstart you need to go from wishing to achieving, period.

Thank you Leslie and Garrett for sharing these insights in such a deep reaching and heartfelt way that allows your readers to actually connect their emotions with their logic and experience the very quick and real changes that brings. Your books have been a blessing to me and my family and I plan to use these powerful teaching to have my own hasenpeffer in Odenthal very, very soon. God bless you!
on January 19, 2015
This is such a GREAT book by Leslie Householder! It's an easy read and really helps you apply the concepts of asking, believing, & receiving. This book is SO much more than "the secret" and really makes the law of attraction relatable, applicable, & in story form! This is worth the money and then some!
on March 29, 2012
This is one of those books you can reread once a year or so and always pick up new information.

Leslie has a great ability to take the complex and make it so simple to understand. The simplicity is deceiving though as layers of meaning peel back and I end up spending a great deal of time thinking about what I just read.

This one is great read for anyone trying to figure out the meaning of life and have a little fun along the way.
on October 10, 2012
This is a great book! I couldn't put it down. You will love it. It is inspiring in an easy fun read. A must for everyone and students!! You will like it! A good buy! Worth your money!
on June 15, 2014
I can't even begin to express my gratitude. I've delved through books by Dave Ramsey and other financial experts for years still feeling lost and fearful. I was drawn to Leslie over 2 years ago and finally decided to jump in. Now was the time. And I know why... Every financial book and resource I've been led to this past few weeks is founded on prosperity mentality and these principles in some way. I KNOW God and angels were behind the writing of Leslie's books, and I know without a doubt that this is the path He wants me on. I can't wait to tell the world of the amazing positive changes that are coming to my family. Thank you Leslie. From the bottom of my heart.
on May 28, 2014
If the whole world read this book and actually tried to live the principles taught, we would see a lot more good in the world. Rid yourself of negativity and recognize how your every thought shapes your future.

Not only are the principles taught here amazing, but it's a FUN read!