Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now HTL

on March 7, 2013
Update.... This device will start to rust after 2-3 months of wearing. It caused a great deal of discomfort and eventually blisters that lotions and K-Y would not remedy. It's been off for about 3 months and we're done with it. Could have been fun if it were real steel. I don't think WD-40 is very sexy and the wife doesn't like the smell. We're curious if others have had the same outcome with this device after a few months.

I bought this item after researching various cage devices and decided on something "steel". It looks nice and my wife liked it on me, it's easy to get on & off, (with some lotion) serves its purpose & won't split or crack (lot's of nightmare stories about this subject). Those are the pro's.

Now the con's. It is NOT stainless steel (this device is chrome plated steel) and the inside of the cage where the welds are, started to rust as I wore it (without knowing what was going on). The welds are not smooth come to find out & this caused painful irritation and 1/2 inch sore on the underside of my penis. I am doing more research, after having it off for the past 2 weeks, to hopefully remedy the situation.

OH, another very important thing... My wife had a hard time (the last time) getting the lock off, and decided to test it before securing me away... GOOD thing she did!! It had rusted/malfunctioned and she couldn't get it open with any of the 3 keys. So I went to the local hardware store & got a small master lock. It felt great in the beginning & was fun while it lasted, but a stainless will not cause irritation. I just hope we can modify this to work for us/her.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2014
Ok, so I have not tried that many Devices, and dont use them on a permanent basis. But they are great for prolonging anal play etc. when you cannot stroke a little whenever you want and risk getting off too soon.

After using the CB6000s for a good while (and replacing the Cage once when glue came undone) I first went for another Master series device in metal,

It Works well, but the Cage sticks quite far out, and the thickness of the cockring makes it irritating after a while. The thikness issue is also on the CB6000s.

So when I came across this one I went for it, and after a few days of play I can honestly say it is far superior.

The cockrings are only about 0.5 mm/0.2 inch thick, and thus doesnt take up more Space than it needs to.

Also the ring is solid so no gap that cah pinch.

Also found that adding a few washers before securing Lock removes the little wiggleroom that the Cage has on the ring.

Highly recommended.

Please note:

I have not yet used this long enough to encounter any rust issues, and will be monitoring the state of the metal closely when using it.
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2011
It is pretty impressive that they can offer a steel chastity device for under $100. I have been locked in one of these for about a month and a half now, and I am pretty happy overall. This is a sturdily-built device that looks cool and should outlast any of its plastic competitors. The three sizes of rings let me get a pretty good fit. I think this would work for most guys with average size tools. Of course, a full-custom device is going to fit better, but they cost three or four times this much.

Some small complaints:
The bars around the glans area are a little too far apart. I find that I can get a finger in there and occasionally get myself to cum (it takes a long time and makes my finger sore, though).

The inside of the device rusts. This doesn't effect functionality, but its annoying to have to wire-brush the rust out once a week when I am allowed to take the device out and clean it. I guess you don't get stainless for $100, though.

The included lock has sharp edges. Five minutes with a nail file fixed the problem.

For these three reasons, I only give the jailbird 3 stars. I would still highly recommend it for someone who wants to try out the chastity lifestyle, but isn't ready to lay out big money for a custom cb.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2014
I was utterly impressed with the quality of this product for the price. I compared it to a custom made product by MM, and all I can say is WOW! The additional rings help a lot. I found we had to size down after he got used to wearing the product. We use a lubricant to prevent any chaffing.... fun, fun toy! This can be used by the serious keyholder or by a couple just wanting to play out a fantasy!

Udate: After eighteen months of use, we are still completely happy with this purchase. Unlike other reviewers, we have had no issues with rust forming. Perhaps it is because of the lubricant we use. It is extremely comfortable, and undetectable under clothing. We are still have lots of fun using it!!
on December 10, 2013
Wish there were more ring sizes. Good product though, and it hasn't rusted with 6 months of pretty much constant wear. Seller is very rude. Pray you don't have to contact them.
on December 16, 2013
It is very secure, comfortable, and escape proof.

Prefect for your Mistress to have you locked and tease to no end while leaving you frustrated.
on June 20, 2013
The specified sizes do not correspond at all. This chastity cage is not 1.5 inches wide but 1.4 inches wide.
Result: this device is too small and therefore totally worthless.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 20, 2015
love this thing. it is a little difficult to get on and off especially if mr happy is excited, love the weight and the way is pulls, fell great when you jog.
on February 20, 2015
Starts rusting, its cheap coated metal, once the lock banged against the cage it ripped the plastic chrome off, then rusted. Dont buy save for a real one
on July 22, 2013
We purchased this as we were getting annoyed with the insecurity of the CB-6k device that we have been using. For anyone in a cb6k please know that metal so much more comfortable than plastic. The design of this works great for us as I am thick and this allows for movement inside the cage when you grow and shrink. The CB6k without tons of lube always got stuck and instead would push itself down. Another benefit to this device is that I am able to use the middle size ring which guarantees I am not pulling out without crushing my balls. The reviews saying that metal is heavier are true but the weight difference is minimal to the point of not noticing it.Lastly the appearance and hygiene are great and easy! Ladies who want to drive their men crazy and men who want to show their commitment to their ladies, This is your device.