American Chopper 6 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. NHL Bike/B2 Bomber Bike The guys of OCC have their work cut out for them with two new projects: a B-2 Bomber bike for Northrop Grumman and one for the NHL. The company's foundation is rocked as Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. go head to head in a no hold's barred argument.
2. Woodstock/ Ringling and Barnum and Bailey Circus Bike Circus Bikes Times are tough at the OCC shop with Sr. and Jr. still not getting along. Sr. and the rest of the OCC team clown around at the circus, and build a bike to honor the music festival held at Woodstock.
3. DECA Bike/Col-Met Bike Sr. is having some work done on the shop and in return he's building bikes for the contracted companies, DECA and Col-Met. Everyone at OCC is trying to adjust to life in the shop with out Paul Jr.
4. Unique Machine Bike Sr. takes a trip up to Alaska to research a bike and ends up meeting with Governor Sarah Palin. Then it's off to Finland in an attempt to bring OCC to Europe.
5. 10th Anniversary OCC Bike To mark the occasion of OCC's 10th anniversary, Sr. designs a bike for the masses. He also appears on some late night talk shows in order to promote his new book. Meanwhile, Jr. is working on opening a women's fashion boutique with his girlfriend, Rachel.
6. Teutul Triumph Bike Jr. & Sr.'s relationship is rocky at best, and now that Jr. is no longer an employee of OCC, Paul Sr. tries his best to make amends. He invites Jr. and Mikey up to his house to work on a Triumph Bike, not for a client, but just for fun.
7. Mountain Creek Bike Paul Sr. is out of the shop as he continues to promote his new book on some popular talk shows. In order to keep the production of the Mt. Creek bike running smoothly, he calls Jr. in as a consultant to help out.
8. Howe Caverns The guys from OCC head to Howe Caverns to face their fears and explore some caves deep under ground. While Paul Jr. continues his work as a consultant for OCC, he sets his sights on his own projects outside the shop.
9. Pilot Pen Bike and Ducati Bike In an effort to continue their business expansion, OCC partners up with industry giant Ducati. The guys in the shop put their unique spin on one of these Italian bikes as they prepare to celebrate at OCC's four day long 10th anniversary bash.
10. Jon & Kate Plus 8 Bike Jon Gosselin, of the hit TLC series Jon & Kate +8, has commissioned the guys at OCC to build him a bike. To get a better idea of how the father of 8 wants his bike to look, the Teutuls take a trip to Jon and Kate's house to see how the family of 10 live.
11. Abu Dhabi Police Bike OCC lands an important international client as they are hired to build a bike for the Abu Dhabi police department. Seeing a good business opportunity, Sr. travels to the Middle East in an attempt to expand OCC's international reach.
12. Chesapeake Energy Bike The guys at OCC put their skills to the test as they attempt to build the first natural gas powered chopper. While Jr. is busy getting his new company off the ground, Mikey questions his relationship with his father and his role at Orange County Choppers.
13. Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribal Theme Bike Life at OCC is forever changed now that Jr. and Mikey have been squeezed out of the business. Even with all the drama, the guys must forge ahead as they build a bike for the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe.
14. OCC Band Bike Even though things are tense between Paul Sr. and his sons the three of them decide to put their differences aside to make an appearance on CNN's "Larry King Live". Paul Jr. heads to the mid-west to make his first solo appearance now that he's left OCC.
15. Sieman's Electric Bike The Teutul dynasty is crumbling and the guys are struggling in the face of an uncertain future. OCC takes on a one of a kind electric chopper build for Siemen's Electric company. Meanwhile, JR. continues to work on building his new company.
16. Ornge Rescue Bike OCC has been commissioned to build a chopper for medical transport company Ornge. The team struggles to figure out how to build a sidecar capable of carrying the same kind of stretcher found in an ambulance. Jr. works on a project for Paul Jr. Designs.
17. Mark Buerle Bike OCC has been commissioned to build a bike for Mark Buerle of the Chicago White Sox. Mark pitched a perfect game, and his wife wants to surprise him with a special gift, an OCC chopper. Jr. continues working on a project for his biggest client Coleman.
18. Iraq Star Foundation Bike OCC is asked to build a bike for the Iraq Star Foundation which provides US soldiers injured in Iraq and Afghanistan with free reconstructive surgery. Kristy Swanson, Gary Sinese, Jon Voight and other Hollywood stars turn out to support the cause.
19. OCC Trike Bike OCC has been commissioned to build a custom chopper trike for a private client. Sr. learns that Mikey is in rehab and having battled his own drug and alcohol related demons he wonders if there is any hope of salvaging their strained relationship.
20. The Jeanette Lee "Black Widow" Bike Mikey is back from rehab and ready to make amends. Jr. meets with John Byrnd Jr. about the possibility of designing a new brand campaign for Johns indy racing team. OCC builds a Black Widow Bike for Pool champion Jeanette Lee aka 'The Black Widow'.
21. Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation Bike Sr. and the guys are commissioned for a "wheelchair chopper" for the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation. When Paul Jr. makes his first visit to OCC in over four months, it's clear that the family divide is as deep as ever and only getting worse.
22. Schneider Electric Bike Sr. and the guys are faced with one of OCC's most complex and challenging builds ever - a hybrid chopper for Schneider Electric. After Paul Sr. cleans out his garage he shows up on Paul Jr.'s doorstep and offloads some baggage.
23. Gladiator Garageworks Bike Sr. and the guys work on a big bad chopper for their newest client, Gladiator Garageworks. Mikey faces his fears and attempts to perform his comedy routine in front of a live audience. Jr. drops in to Adam Carolla's Podcast and discusses life after OCC.
24. Monster Diesel Bike The guys at OCC work to create the first ever diesel powered chopper for the Monster Diesel Inc. Jr. attends the grand opening of the new dog park he's designed for his hometown of Newburgh, NY. Mikey sets his fears aside to perform his stand up routine.
25. Stewart-Haas Racing Bike Sr. and the guys design a NASCAR inspired chopper for the Stewart - Haas racing team. Mikey puts his physical capabilities to the test and heads to Death Valley to participate in JDRF's Ride to Cure Diabetes. And Paul Jr. pitches a new line of dog toys.
26. The Kobalt Bike The guys at OCC are tapped by Kobalt to build them a custom chopper. With a brand new set of tools Sr. and his team get busy designing and building an incredibly unique chopper. Jr. gathers the family together and makes a truly life changing announcement.
|Genres||Sports, Reality TV, Comedy|
|Starring||Jeanette Lee, Jim Pratt|
|Supporting actors||Paul Teutul Jr., Paul Teutul Sr., Michael Teutul|
|Producers||Jody Bennett, Jared Bushansky, Christo Doyle, Zachary Green, Sarah McBride, Keith Melton, Adam Moyer, Craig Piligian, Paul Teutul Jr., Paul Teutul Sr.|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I bought the standard edition of this, but didn't like it. HD is a Much better copy of Jon & Kate Bike. I like American Chopper and Jon & Kate + 8 so this was a great show.Published 5 months ago by JenJen
Finally these posers got dropped by discovery! in my opinion, (and other REAL bike builders that i know) this was way overduePublished 16 months ago by Tom Williams
if they would show the bikes up close.and give out more stats on the bikes.and less bickering this show would be great. but i want to see more of the bikesPublished 18 months ago by GLOCKIOMM
I like when the focus wis on the craftsmanship and the build
with a little mikey humor mixed in
too much family drama
The shop produces some excellent bikes. The designs are always all original. I love the creativity and the fabrication process. I can't stand the level of drama!Published 21 months ago by nathan dally
I've watched the guys on and off for years. This is the final chapter. It's still sad but humorous to see Sr. actually think that HE did everything on his own... Read morePublished on February 18, 2013 by Dave PA