Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 10, 2013
Im more of a Sith person but hey this is GREAT. I love how the pages are kind "old" like many jedis have used it. Love how theres comments in many pages of the most famous jedis in the saga like yoda. If u want to be one with force u need this Manual. Go ahead and buy it! And that the force be with you
on January 4, 2011
This book/conversation piece is worth every penny. You know when something looks really cool, but then you order it and it leaves something to be desired? That doesn't happen with the Jedi Path. The vault is huge, and the light and sounds and motion is just breathtaking every time. The book itself is a true work of art, with a beautiful leather-like cover that makes you feel like you really are reading an ancient book. The frayed edges of the page also make it feel really cool.

As far as the book content actually goes, it's pretty good, but don't expect to understand everything unless you are a true Star Wars expert. There are a lot of references to the expanded universe novels and comics, and I had to look up a lot of them. There are a few parts that I found lacking, or not in line with the Jedi Code, but these are few and far between. The little inserts between the pages are fun and very cool, including a Jedi Starfighter patch and a dirty napkin used by Obi-wan to design his new lightsaber. They all fit with the text, and never feel stuck in.

Another really cool aspect of the book are the notes written by the Jedi that have owned the book over the years. You can really hear their character in their scribbles (most of them). But one other small negative aspect was that I got the feeling that the book wasn't a labor of love created by an employed fan. I don't have evidence on hand, but that's just the vibe I got.

All in all, I highly recommend this book for any Star Wars fan over the age of 12 or so.
on August 4, 2015
This book is an excellent lore based learning experience into the Path of The Jedi. The package arrived in two days after ordering it, and it was an excellent read! It will contain spoilers so let that be known.
on May 20, 2013
Our son is into Star Wars and we decided to get this for him for Christmas. He loved it, he saw it before but it's something else to own it. The fancy presentation is nice, but he is more interested in reading all the little details inside the book about the path to becoming a Jedi. Give this for for anyone you know who is a big Star Wars fan.

The vault opens when you press the button on the bottom center. Blues lights and sounds treat you as the vault opens right and left and the book is mysteriously raised up. I'd be honest, I didn't want to spend this much for the little gimmick. I wanted to get just the book for my son to read, but he really wanted to have the book as well as the mementos that are included with this vault edition. In the end, I'm happy to have given him this, he really liked it and he deserves the joy of receiving it.

A couple notes, the batteries used are 3 AAA batteries on the bottom. The battery cover is held by a small philips screw. We removed the batteries because it is not something that will be used often and we didn't want the batteries to leak and ruin the compartment. Without the batteries you can still operate the unit. The batteries are used for the lights and sounds. You can still open and close the vault by the button because it's operated by hinges and springs. I only wished the battery compartment was not held by a screw, it would have been more convenient and simplier for us to remove and install batteries.

Please click YES if my review have been helpful to you, it will encourage me to continue writing and updating my reviews, and leave a comment if you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer if I can be of help.
on May 31, 2012
I bought this book and the book of sith. I love them both!they are defiantly unique and i think they were very well made. i would recommend buying this and the book of sith to any star wars fan.
on July 31, 2012
This is a great book to add to your collection if you are a Star Wars fan. It is written like a diary that has been passed between generations and compiled together. Great job on this book!
on December 5, 2012
A fun quick read that leans a bit more towards the younger fans of the Star Wars Universe, or fans of the prequels. If you are an original trilogy fan, you might want to pass on this one.
on April 15, 2012
I am a French young (21 years old) padawan who wanted to learn more about the force and jedi academy. With lots of pictures and details, this book is my bible ! I recommand this one to all the fan of Star Wars !

Really good purchase that I got quickly at home !
on July 22, 2011
It's extremely cute and fun and besides the useless commentary on the book from the Jedi who used to own the book, I loved it.
The case was fun
I'll treasure it for years to come!
on December 5, 2014
Just before I write anything, if you love Star Wars, you simply must have this. The vault is just beautiful and let me say that it's not as beautiful as the Sith vault, but still amazing. The book itself is incredible, it contains so many things inside, so many collectibles that only a Star Wars fan would understand the thrill. And what a huge amount of knowledge you can by reading this book, not only on the Jedi's, their stances and story, but for your life also.