- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
Captured here for the first time ever is the Jeff Healey Bands 1999 performance at the Montreux Festival. The band (Healey, Joe Rockman on bass, Pat Rush on guitar, and Tom Stephen on drums) whips the crowd into a frenzy with a high energy, 76 minute blues jam. Included in this set are "My Little Girl", "I Think I Love You Too Much", "See the Light", their cover of The Doors "Roadhouse Blues" (featured in the movie "Roadhouse") and perhaps their most well known song, "Angel Eyes", which was a Top 10 smash in the US in 1988. As a bonus, fans are treated to 4 tracks from their 1997 Montreux appearance at Stravinski Hall.
1. My Little Girl 2. Stop Breakin Down 3. Third Degree 4. I Think I Love You Too Much 5. Stuck In the Middle With You 6. I Cant Get My Hands On You 7. Angel Eyes 8. Roadhouse Blues 9. See the Light 10. Hoochie Coochie Man
1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps 2. My Little Girl 3. Stop Breakin Down 4. Third Degree 5. I Think I Love You Too Much 6. Thats What They Say 7. I Cant Get My Hands On You 8. Yer Blues 9. Angel Eyes 10. Roadhouse Blues 11. See The Light 12. Hoochie Coochie Man
DVD Bonus Tracks (From 1997)
1. As the Years Go Passing By 2. Thats What They Say 3. Put The Shoe On The Other Foot 4. While My Guitar Gently Weeps