Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Jewish-Japanese sex and cookbook and how to raise wolves
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 9, 1999
This is the first book I ever read by Mr. Douglas. It was given to me by a good friend. I read it in one sitting after work one night, when I was still young, and single and living at home. I was reading in my room, and I was laughing so hard my dad had to come in every few minutes to see what was the matter. This was only after the first paragraph. Needless to say, it has been, to date, my most favorite book ever! I made the mistake of lending it out to someone at work, and I never got it back. Understandable. When I tried to find another copy a few years later, I found out that it was out of print. When I inquired about some of his other titles; "My brother Was An Only Child", "Honeymoon Mountain Inn", I found out that they were also out of print. Through further investigation I found out that he had died and that's why his titles were out of print. If you ever get a chance to read one of his books, please do so, you will never regret it. His wit, and wisdom will keep you smiling for many years. Whenever you see something familiar to his writings you will find yourself laughing out loud. If laughter is the key to better health, after reading just this book, you will never die.
11 comment|238 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2014
For those who bought this actually expecting recipes for Jewish cuisine and wolf rearing, you're a special kind of sparkly snowflake. That is all.
11 comment|190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2011
Jack Douglas' humor books have been imitated and ripped off countless times.
If you read his books and recognize some stuff - remember he did it first.

This man could write comedy.
on January 5, 2016
I don't know how I got along this far in life without this fine instructional tome detailing the finer points of Jewish-Japanese Sex, recipes for every possible permutation of fine dining one could ever want, and fine advice on raising wolves. Had I read this when I was younger, I would surely be running for President instead of writing reviews on Amazon. Highly recommended.
on January 22, 2014
Jewish, Japanese, sex, cooking, and wolves? What more do you need? If Jewish-Japanese sex doesn't interest you, the food sure will. And if you're not into cooking, you can always raise wolves. So there you have it. A little something for everyone.
on November 9, 1998
I read Jack Douglas at a very young age--found it in my mother's book collection. His humor, his work in general, has long been the inspiration for my own writing. I'm not sure what happened to Mr. Douglas, or what the last book he wrote might be, but I miss his biting, morbid satire. His books can be found in the used bookstores all over Connecticut, in case anyone is looking.
on July 26, 2015
Got this for my husband as a present as he has always been fascinated by the name and really wanted it. Turns out the name is the best part and it is a fairly average novel - okay, but not great.
on March 7, 2016
fantastic collectible!
on February 1, 2007
Though Douglas is extremely funny, a lot of the humor in this book is a little too campy. There are also quite a few interjection of upsetting things about his wolf raising and wolf facts. I found the mix of this and his humor made a hard read for me. I will definely read his other books.
on September 5, 2015
A very funny book written by a ver funny, very kind man. My only regret is that there was no postscript telling what happened to his wolf clan.