Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: JewishJournal
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 23, 2015
A nicely presented app bringing Jewish, Israeli and world affairs, opinions and culture. The articles are well written. One star subtracted for the bottom bar urging you to "like us on Facebook", which I do not use. Recommended to keep up with Israeli and sometimes Arab, and Jewish affairs more intimately than mainstream coverage provides.
on June 23, 2013
I find that reading and understanding things from a Jewish perspective helps me to understand not only others, but also my own faith. After all, if I hadn't been Christian I would have likely been an orthodox Jew!
on March 5, 2013
I figure if I want to understand the bible I need to understand the people who's culture is involved in the bible, so this is a modern app, its news, but since God's promises don't change, its useful, and better coverage overall then US news services give about Israel, I really enjoy reading it.
on November 26, 2012
This Journal has kept me up todate on all that is going on in Israel and surrounding countries. Very informative infact better than CNN
on October 26, 2013
I love reading the JJ because I get to see what is happening in Israel and their current events. I don't have much faith in the American news media and I believe most of what is retold is false. Where's the truth I ask myself? I believe that there is more truth in the JJ. Thank you
on March 3, 2013
Impressive layout, well organized, many stories and topics ignored by U. S. news sources. I need six words to finish.
on May 7, 2013
The stories in this publication are interesting and even include some national news. It's easy to read and has complete coverage of a topic without having to flip through a paper to to back pages.
on April 7, 2014
Unfortunately, this app wouldn't download onto my smartphone. I've tried to open it several times, but no go. I'm not a technogeek, so I can't say what is going on, but this is my experience.
on December 30, 2014
Excellent and timely source of news for the Los Angeles Jewish community as well as national and international news of interest.
on May 13, 2013
...can't run it on my Note 2. I might have to go back to an iPhone :-(

I had always enjoyed the app.