5.0 out of 5 stars John F. Kennedy Handbook gets my vote!
Published on March 13, 2006 by Stinger

1.0 out of 5 stars Loosing focus! What about EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110?
This book is packed with info so we loose track of the essentials. The author cleverly avoids JFK's EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110 that got him killed...
I urge the readers to look up EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110, and then research the FEDERAL RESERVE, B.I.S., Bank of England, I.M.F you will find out the real story.
Back in 1864, Abraham Lincoln also tackled the private...
Published on August 12, 2010 by P. Marchand

5.0 out of 5 stars John F. Kennedy Handbook gets my vote!, March 13, 2006
Stinger (Porter, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The John F. Kennedy Handbook (Hardcover)
Having been a J.F.K. fanatic for many years, I've seen many documentaries and have read countless books on our 35th president. So, imagine how thrilled I was when I happened upon a nifty hand-sized book titled, John F. Kennedy Handbook, while browsing at Barnes & Noble. Reasonably priced, this book is literally a fountain of information on Jack Kennedy's life, spanning his childhood and school years; his heroic life in the Navy during WW2; and takes us through his political years as both a senator and president - ending with his tragic assassination on Nov. 22nd, 1963. You'll read about the close election with Richard Nixon, the Bay of Pigs fiasco, the nightmarish Cuban Missile crisis, and about the many memorable speeches he dilivered. Anything you ever wanted to know about J.F.K. is in this book, including the people he associated with. I was so impressed with all the details and facts and beautiful pictures, I wasted no time in buying my own copy. Over an inch thick with a stunning picture of President Kennedy on the cover, this gem is easily the best book on J.F.K. I've ever had the pleasure in reading. I strongely urge students of High School and College to buy copies of this magnificent book! In fact, this book is so powerful and gripping, it should be required reading for every American. I truly feel as though it expanded my knowledge on J.F.K. The author, Gareth Jenkins, did an outstanding job documenting an outstanding American hero!

History Fan,

Robert McCoy

PS - The flame continue to burn at Arlington . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Do we need another book on J F Kennedy?--Definitely, if it is as good as this one., March 22, 2006
This review is from: The John F. Kennedy Handbook (Hardcover)
I have been following the Assassination of JFK ever since that terrible day on November 22,1963.I was glued to the TV for nearly a week and watched Jack Ruby actually kill Oswald live in plain view of millions of viewers. At the time ,there was no doubt about how serious an event was underway,and one had to wonder where will it all end. The only comparable event in my lifetime was the attack on America on 9/11.

Over the years I have read numerous books and watched many hours of films,documentaries and much discussion on the Assassination.

The book covers the whole life of JFK and picks out the most important events,comments and photographs.

There has been talk of conspiracy ever since it happened and this book sums up the reasons why the Assassination took place and who was behind it.

Look at these quotes and try to convince yourself that there was no conspiracy.

"Mark my word, this man Kennedy in in for trouble,and he will get what is coming to him....Kennedy's not going to make it to the election. He is going to be hit."

Mafia Boss,Santo Trafficante

"If I told you what I really know,it would be very dangerous to this country. Our whole political system would be disrupted."

J.Edgar Hoover

"Our polls consistantly show 80% of Americans believe there was a Conspiracy. If in fact there was,and if President Johnson and the FBI did pressure the Warren Commission to defuse the fears of a conspiracy,in doing so they may in fact have averted a chance for war against Cuba and the Soviet Union."

"One of your boys did it."

Robert Kennedy to Cuban Exile Leader, Harry Williams

The book also gives many quotes that were so well made by Kennedy.

On being asked how he became a War Hero;

"It was absolutely involuntary.

They sank my boat."

Another of his great quotes;

"Any man who may be asked in this country what he did to make his life worthwhile,I think can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction;

"I served in the United States Navy."

The book concludes with a most moving picture of Jacqueline,kneeling at the grave of her husband; with the comment by Mary McGrory;

"Jacqueline Kennedy....lit a flame that is to burn forever in his grave--against the day that anyone might forget that her husband had been President...

The important question is not "Who killed Kennedy", but,

"Why was Kennedy killed."

If you want only one book on JFK,make this the one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another view of Kennedy., June 23, 2012
This review is from: The John F. Kennedy Handbook (Hardcover)
This is a surprising look at the dark side of John Kennedy and his political dynasty. Jenkins knocks him off his shining white steed for those who might have seen him as a knight out of Camelot. Disillusioning, in other words.

1.0 out of 5 stars Loosing focus! What about EXECUTIVE ORDER 11110?, August 12, 2010
This review is from: The John F. Kennedy Handbook (Hardcover)
Back in 1864, Abraham Lincoln also tackled the private banksters and was assassinated by them for the same reason JFK got killed, in trying to regain control of the money supply.

The John F. Kennedy Handbook
The John F. Kennedy Handbook by Gareth Jenkins (Hardcover - March 1, 2006)
Used & New from: $0.01