Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on October 22, 2015
I keep coming back to this book! I love the way the author sets out a program, week by week (even though I've also skipped around in the book). I love the ideas she presents, too: they ring true, they make sense, and they are things you can really do, things that will make a positive difference for you. I also love her sense of humor.
on May 31, 2015
Martha's advice for living with more joy marries the ethereal realms of our being with the practical applications needed to manifest and access their potential! A wonderful read and constant companion throughout our daily difficulties!
on September 22, 2014
Possibly my favorite book by Martha Beck, and I think I've read them all. A little clearer than Steering By Starlight (for the beginning to this sort of self-help book) and quite practical.
on June 7, 2014
This is a book of easy practices that explore what is going on in your own life. How you think can change behaviors to a more positive reality. If one can implement the 10 practices, the results can be extremely positive.
on March 24, 2006
I've been through a really trying year Everyone will enjoy this book fa-bu-lous. I loved it.
on May 11, 2013
Initially, I had this book from the library. I decided to purchase it because I knew I would need
it for future reference. Martha Beck always makes me smile...regardless of my believing everything she says!
on October 31, 2008
Lately I've been writing Amazon reviews of books most valued by my recovery coaching clients and the members of the Women for Sobriety group I lead. This small book is a treasure, and I regularly excerpt paragraphs from it in the messages I send to our group (with a strong urging to them to buy it, Ms. Beck!). People in recovery are particularly joy-deprived (actually maybe we all are these days). This is a wonderfully non-cloying book on finding moments of grace and fun.
on August 29, 2014
Excellent book and it has nothing to do with cooking or eating! It's about living on a diet of joy! I read it first in a library book, then bought the Kindle version to read again, make notes and markings, and read when I'm traveling.
on September 15, 2011
Martha Beck really is able to explain spiritual stuff in more of a common sense way. And honestly, incorporating some of her suggestions have really helped my joy level. Highly reco for yourself and friends.
on March 24, 2006
I've been through a really trying year and I thought it was a great book. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their health and over all lifestyle. Highly recommend.