5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your iPad

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Really no use for this at all
Published 1 month ago by Stephanie A

4.0 out of 5 stars Really sleek., April 17, 2013
This review is from: The Joy Factory Arpeggio Bluetooth Fast Charging Keyboard for iPad and Mac with Dual Pocket Case AAE102KIT (Personal Computers)
This keyboard is really nice. My only complaint is that to sync it with your computer or ipad you have to stick something in a tiny hole on the back. Really? Couldn't they have made a button or switch for that?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for your iPad, April 4, 2013
K. Durr "iFishDurr" (Clayton, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I really looked at a lot of keyboards and decided on this one. I have owned it for over six months now and really love it. The keyboard sleeve is very nice and it holds an iPad that has a case on it, which is nice. The carry handle comes in very handy. I think the keyboard is excellent, it responds well and has all the functions that you need. It pairs flawlessly. I really didn't care for the types of iPad cases that have keyboards built in them. Owning an iPad, you really don't need to use the keyboard that often. Having it as a separate and optional choice is the best!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, November 29, 2012
The keyboard comes with a small instructions booklet that is very straightforward and easy to understand. It took me less than two minutes to connect my ipad to the keyboard. My keyboard came with a USB cord as well for connecting to a laptop or whatever for easy charging. The keyboard was made entirely of plastic material as far as I can tell, but it seems sturdy. If I dropped it on the floor im sure it wouldn't shatter into pieces. My only compaint would be the pocket that was intended to store the keyboard. The opening appeared to be too small or just right. It takes a little bit of extra wiggling to get the keyboard in. If anyone is skilled with the needle and thread I would advise you to remove the zipper all together. Since its such a snug fit the keyboard would not fall out even if you turn the whole case upside down. Overall, this case and keyboard is worth the 30 dollars. I would not have bought this set from
Staples for $99.99

My brother just acquired the Asus transformer tablet and it works very well paired with the joy factory keyboard. His tablet fit in the case even better than my ipad! This keyboard could probably work for other tablets with Bluetooth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall Nice Keyboard and Case, June 7, 2012
ASK (Anchorage, AK) - See all my reviews
The Keyboard is nice and comfortable for typing, it paired easily with my iPad 3. The case seems to provide adequate padding, but it not excessively bulky. I do have the Joy Factory Joyful Wish cover on my iPad, so if it didn't have that, I might not think there was quite enough padding solely with the Arpeggio. My biggest complaint is the zippers: the zippers do not slide very smoothly and can get stuck, and the opening of the pocket where the keyboard is stashed is just a smidge too small, so I have to really work the keyboard into the pocket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get my iPad to find the keyboard., January 11, 2012
I got this for Christmas and just tried to use it. Cannot get my iPad to find it and it doesn't appear to have a manual. The joy arpeggio Website doesn't recognize the model number. After looking on YouTube, the process is much easier than I thought. Love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, October 30, 2014