The Joy Factory Tournez2 Retractable Carbon Fiber Wall/Cabinet Mount with 360 Angle Adjust for iPad 2 - Black (AAB108)
|Price:||$97.02 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.93 (3%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Detachable protective hard shell is compatible with Folio 360 II Case/Stand.
- Lightweight and easy to fold and swivel of the way until you need it.
- Flexible carbon fiber arm adjusts to any angle or height for comfortable viewing and hassle-free operation
- Rotates 360 degrees for flexible landscape and portrait viewing
- Mount your iPad in the kitchen, garage, living room or any room in your home or office.
- Strong carbon-fiber construction and modern stylish design blends in with any décor.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Size: iPad 2
From the Manufacturer
Wall/Cabinet Mount for The new iPad (3rd Gen) & iPad 2
The Tournez Cabinet Mount is ideal for all applications where permanent installation is desirable. The mount screws into flat surfaces and is perfect for attaching permanently to desks or underneath cabinetry.
The Ultimate System of iPad Mo
Quality You Can Count On
Plays Well with Others
Top Customer Reviews
The only issue we have is with the connection between the frame holding the iPad and the supporting arm. The design of the connection seems relatively sound but the construction is lacking appropriate tolerances - causing a less than seamless connection - you can even see how difficult it is watching the joy factory demo video. As we keep ours mounted the majority of the time this is less of an issue for us. You can also remove thie iPad from the frame without having to disconnect from the arm providing another option.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to install, easy to use, does what it's supposed to simply and precisely. Made so nicely I almost wish the iPad wasn't blocking the view.Published on January 1, 2014 by F. K. Finney
My friend bought one of these mounts and he likes it except for the same problem explained by Kevin. My thought is why just for the type 2 iPad? Read morePublished on January 5, 2013 by jon47elis
The product look great and hold the Ipad in a very secure manner. Good quality material were used. The only negative comments is that is not as adjustable as I would have like.Published on December 22, 2012 by Dpcemker
I've been enjoying using this since Oct. 2011. However, recently the connecting part between the case and mount broke. After contacting Joy Factory, they are giving me a new case. Read morePublished on January 20, 2012 by JK in LA