- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: AuthorHouse (February 21, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1418494062
- ISBN-13: 978-1418494063
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,924,435 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Joy of Inventing
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
If you have ever had thoughts about starting the process, Dr. Sack's book is a god-send of detail and description and is presented in an entertaining manner. His discourse is a valuable road map, coupled with his homespun philosophies, warnings, and words of encouragement. Even if you are not planning to undertake a patent application, the book is an interesting read coupled with some valuable insights on actual option agreements, licensing opportunities, and consulting possibilities.
E. "Jack" Shannahan