5.0 out of 5 stars Judy Moody will make your kids laugh!
Published on December 4, 2005 by Katherine G. Saideman

2.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book
I like this book because it is a three in one book. To me Judy Moody is a very funny character. By Alyssa Giera
Published 20 months ago by alyssa giera

5.0 out of 5 stars Judy Moody will make your kids laugh!, December 4, 2005
My daughter is nearly ten now, and at a reading level well past these early reader chapter books, but when she heard that there were two new books in this series she hadn't read yet, she asked if we could get them. Judy Moody inspires that kind of interest, with humor both kids and adults can enjoy, and characters with whom kids can really identify. Judy is a passionate, intelligent girl who cares about the world around her, but sometimes finds herself in a bit of a mess. She loves her brother, nicknamed Stink, though they often drive each other crazy in ways that will be familiar to any family. These first three books in the series are inventive and sweet, and offer an enjoyable kids-eye view of school. It's great to have them together in an affordable collection -- I'm getting it for my 7-year-old niece.

5.0 out of 5 stars If I could give 6 stars, I would, December 29, 2010
D. Gibson (Westchester, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Judy Moody Star-Studded Collection: Books 1-3 (Paperback)
My daughter is six and is frustrated that as she gets older the books have less pictures and are not as fun to read (her own words). She hasn't put this book set down yet. She has one that she's reading and walks around with the other two all day long. It's a beginnger chapter book so not difficult to read, pictures are peppered throughout and she likes that and most of all, the books are funny. She reads and laughs throughout the day - totally engaged. I'm so happy I found a book series that she likes better than watching TV.

Now I have to find something similar for my 8 year old...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great books!, January 14, 2009
I really like these books - they are great for little girls of any age. I read them to my 4 year old and she giggles at all the silly things Judy Moody says. My 8 year old niece is about the right age to read these by herself, with a little help. Cute stories!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 year old loves these books!, October 1, 2013
These are the perfect Chapter Books to get you 8 year old girl engaged with reading! She loves these books! They are well written with a good balance between difficult words and easy words for this age group. Just enough to expand their vocabulary and improve reading skills while not so much to disinterest them. Plus the characters and stories are very engaging for her!

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it!, February 11, 2013
Bought it for my daughter and she loved it! She found it entertaining and it's a good reading material for advanced 1st graders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
My little girl loves this.

5.0 out of 5 stars niece loved these, June 21, 2014
these books were part of a b day present for my 2nd grader, 8 yr old niece, . she loooooves it.. will get her the rest of the collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judy Moody at it again, June 21, 2014
Judy Moody is a great series and having three books together is more convenient than downloading all three books separately. They are all really exciting and full of laughs. It also gets you thinking that even if you're younger YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Judy Moody Yeah, June 18, 2014
Great set of books, my niece adores Judy Moody and it is a wonderful way to inspire reading. Highly recommend this

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost new, June 4, 2014
It is almost new and the price is very cheap. Very good. My daughter love Juddie Moody so much. I'll consider buying more

The Judy Moody Star-Studded Collection: Books 1-3
The Judy Moody Star-Studded Collection: Books 1-3 by Megan McDonald (Paperback - September 14, 2010)
$17.97 $14.54