Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Format: DVDChange

on December 6, 2009
I purchased these for my 11 year old grandson. He participates in martial arts classes and I thought they would be entertaining as well as a way to promote good morals and values. I was pleasantly surprised at what a big hit the karate kid was with this new generation.
on January 1, 2011
So you want to watch a the Karate Kid Trilogy. Well it's fun, it's entertaining, it's harmless, it's predictable. Of course the original is the best, but the other two are not bad at all. The second one flows right from the first one nicely, but the third one is a bit of a stretch, and I don't think the acting is up to par of the other two. I am glad I have the trilogy and if you liked the original you will find the other two interesting. Always the bad guy and Daniel must overcome the odds. All three feel good movies.
on August 21, 2013
I don't know why I love Karate Kid pt 1 and 2... They are both good movie.. Daniel takes a lot of teasing and bulling in both movies... He ends up getting the respect he deserves though, in both movies.. Hope you also enjoy them..
on September 30, 2015
Karate Kid is a timeless movie that has been viewed over the years through many generations. This is a Great all time family movie, that shows a different perspective of life. It is great for the kids and family and shows the difference between Good and Evil, and Choices and Consequences. Great Examples of good Values, e.g.,. Respect, Discipline, Self Control, Goal Setting, Perseverance, Confidence, Choice, learning and dealing with Life issues. I have watched this with my kids many times over the years, and still watching.

Karate Kid 1 & Karate Kid 2 are the best in the Trilogy, in my opinion. The 3rd video is a bit of a stretch. It appears producers are trying to get another movie out, and barely fits with the two previous Karate Kid movies.
*Make sure to watch the bonus clips and interviews with the writer, producer and characters on the main menu. This movie has affected so many peoples lives over the years.

Highly Recommended for Everyone, however, it may not be suitable for younger children.
on January 20, 2013
Yes it seems dated. Yes the fight action is not that great. These are very family friendly movies with strong values and some pretty good acting. I am excited to have all three movies in one set. I watch this at least once a year!
on April 15, 2014
Bought for my daughter because she is currently in Karate and she really likes it as well as her little brother. She has already learned the infamous kick.
on October 16, 2015
A gift for my wife. She loves this and keeps watching #1 and #3 (#2 she thought was a bit dull) so this rating reflects her opinion.
on February 20, 2013
this is a great gift for any karate kid lover

it has all the classic movies and scenes i would reccomend it
on March 27, 2014
seen it lots of times never gets old I feel like am right there in the movie wish I could of seen when it came out
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2014
I've seen all the karate kid movies and they are really good. It's worth getting.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse