5.0 out of 5 stars 5+ hours of Kathy, what more could you want!
Just watched the 1st special and have many more to go, love that these are completely uncensored(unlike the TV sppecials). Hearing all the curse words make it that much funnier. A must have for any Kathy Griffin fan.
Published on November 9, 2012 by lala

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought this would be funny turns out not so much
I thought this would be funny turns out not so much. Had only heard small snippets of Ms. Griffin before buying. Wish I had stuck with that and saved my money. I watched some of it, then threw it in the trash. Enough said
Published 13 days ago by veg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 5+ hours of Kathy, what more could you want!, November 9, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for this!, September 29, 2012
This review is from: The Kathy Griffin Collection: Red, White & Raw (DVD)
Have watched all the stand-up specials when there aired on Bravo! Very funny and always current. Love her storytelling style of comedy on everything from the Hollywood life to her sweetheart, box of wine loving, mother. Looking forward to adding these shows to my comedy DVD collection. And 7 shows all on one disc - Awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, October 27, 2012
J. T. Sheldon (Beaver County, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Kathy Griffin Collection: Red, White & Raw (DVD)
I have her first two stand up dvds Allegedly and She'll Cut A Bitch along with practically every other dvds of hers I could get my hands on (My Life on the D-List seasons 1-4, Celebrity Mole: Hawaii) so I'm super excited to see this release! I've seen most of these stand up specials on Bravo so I already know they're funny and worth owning.

Everytime I saw one of these other stand-up specials I thought "Why don't they release this on dvd?" I love Kathy but I didn't think She'll Cut A Bitch was her best special. Allegedly was pretty hilarious.

Can't wait to own this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, November 23, 2012
David Watson (Sydney, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Kathy Griffin Collection: Red, White & Raw (DVD)
Kathy is probably one of the funniest women in the world right now. Her wry observations of celebrity culture and the sheer absurdity of what they get up to make for fabulously ribald entertainment. Never a dull moment in this DVD which is packed with her specials plus a bunch of scenes that never aired. This is a must-have for anyone who love Kathy or needs a hearty laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great collection for Kathy Griffin fans. And its uncensored!!!, November 13, 2012
This review is from: The Kathy Griffin Collection: Red, White & Raw (DVD)
This is one great collection of Kathy Griffin stand up shows. They have aged, but still amazingly funny! This girl makes me laugh so hard, my side hurts!! This two disc set is over five hours of outrageous fun from a hilarious woman. It is awesome to see these commercial free and every dirty word intact! Watching these on Bravo always took me "out" of the show because commercials break continuity (especially in the middle of one of Kathy's stories). But not anymore! I will cherish this set and hope Shout puts out more of her shows in a compilation like this one. Is there anyway to wear out a DVD from watching it so much?

4.0 out of 5 stars Does have English Closed Caption?, October 4, 2012
This review is from: The Kathy Griffin Collection: Red, White & Raw (DVD)
I love kathy griffin and as a foreing guy I don't wanna miss any witty comment from this extroardinary lady.

Please please please... CC in english is a must . I wanna be able to translate to my fellow spanish friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great set for a great price, July 13, 2014
This review is from: The Kathy Griffin Collection: Red, White & Raw (DVD)
Her stand up shows have definitely suffered in quality compared to her earlier ones, but Steel Balls is one of her best. Does the Bible Belt was great, too, and the others were pretty much "hit or miss." I think a lot of them were made just so that she could break the record. Knowing Kathy, that's probably true. But I prefer quality over quantity.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good collection. Didn't care for her Milwaukee show, July 3, 2014
This review is from: The Kathy Griffin Collection: Red, White & Raw (DVD)
A good collection. Didn't care for her Milwaukee show. Too bad, because Im from WI, but it just wasn't that funny. The rest of the shows are pretty good though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Entertaining!, May 10, 2014
BigAB (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Kathy Griffin Collection: Red, White & Raw (DVD)
Kathy Griffin's unique perspective on all things Hollywood and the entertainment business is always such good fun. Contains many hours of laughs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love LOVE LOVE IT!!!, April 14, 2014
This review is from: The Kathy Griffin Collection: Red, White & Raw (DVD)
Great collection of specials for a GREAT PRICE! Kathy Griffin has more comedy specials than anyone else - it's been verified by Guinness Book of Records - and this dvd has 7 of them. No censorship - full on raw like she intended but TV doesn't show. FABULOUS!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›