- Paperback: 318 pages
- Publisher: Morgan & Morgan; 1st edition (1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0871001586
- ISBN-13: 978-0871001580
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 7.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #439,116 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Keepers of Light: A History and Working Guide to Early Photographic Processes 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I don't think you can go wrong owning a copy of this volume.
This is a must-have for any artist interested in non-silver photographic processes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book, my second copy is essential for the student of photographic history.Published 7 months ago by Jeffrey Williams
An invaluable resource for photography collectors and restaurers. Highly reommended.Published 10 months ago by Wilbert
the one and only best reference for early photographic processesPublished 19 months ago by M. shapoff
A book that is a MUST, for the library of anyone interested in History and information on Early Photographic Processes. Read morePublished on September 26, 2012 by Chris.O.