Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 23, 2013
I am somewhat of a handbag junkie and am very particular about the handbags I buy. I liked this bag because of the two tone browns (light tan and dark brown). I was looking for a more casual bag and this fits the bill. I love the feel of the leather. Most important to me are the various storage compartments in this bag. It has a larger zippered outside compartment on one side and on the other side a smaller slit type opening which is quite small, too deep for a cell phone and not wide enough for an Iphone. On each end of the bag is an open pocket in the contrasting darker color. I carry my cell phone in one and key fob in the other. There are two large open pockets on each side of the outside between where the handles are attached, very convenient for things you need to get to quickly. On the inside there are two side pockets in the lining on one side and a zippered pocket on the other side. I'm not crazy about the lining but it's okay, don't know at this point how it will hold up. There is a zipper that closes off the large inside center part of the bag. It is a very deep bag which is typical of totes. The only improvement in the bag that I would recommend would be separate zippered center pocket inside the bag instead of just one large deep pocket. Overall I find this bag designed very well. It is not a dressy bag at all but works very well as a casual bag. It is more casual than I normally carry but I think the 2 tone design is what drew me to it.
on September 17, 2014
I ordered this bag in the Teak Multi color and just love it. All the shades of brown are deep and rich, and on the sides are swatches in a kind of suede that has a sparkle in the finish. It is unique looking and I like the patchwork effect of the multiple colors and types of leather; it adds some dimension and interest to a large bag. And this bag is LARGE! I travel a great deal and wanted a bag that would hold all my electronics and chargers as well as my wallet, sunglasses, reading glasses, pens, makeup, earbuds, etc. I can put all of this plus an umbrella in it. The center is a large roomy compartment with a zip top closure. There are two deep pockets on either side of the main compartment and two smaller pockets on the outside of each of those. Additionally you get two little pockets on the sides of the bag and interior pockets. I like the light colored lining. No fumbling around in deep purse lined in black - extra darkness = extra hard to find things. The light lining is much better for finding what you need. I would buy this bag again!
on August 25, 2013
Good size, soft leather, lots of pockets & looks great! It isn't too heavy even when loaded with tablet etc..
on February 24, 2013
This is a very nice bag but for a tote the straps were too short which made it uncomfortable. I had to keep holding them in order for the bag not to fall off my shoulder. Had the straps been adjustable which would allow them to be longer, the bag would have been perfect.
on September 28, 2013
This handbag is perfect for anyone who likes easy access to storage areas. The usual make-up and cellphone pockets are included with large zippered pockets for wallet, passport, gym pass, keys and everything else one needs to carry (except the kitchen sink!) The leather is supple, good grain cowhide. The handles just the right size to sling over the shoulder. All in all, exactly what I was looking for!
on May 4, 2013
I really like the purse, but the lining has already pulled apart and I have been using it less than a month.
on December 31, 2013
I wasn't sure about this bag at first, I usually prefer something with a little bit more embellishment/style. And it really could use a cute buckle or something to make it perfect. BUT, as a busy mom of two small kids, the functionality of this bag makes it an excellent buy. I'm willing to sacrifice a little style in order to be organized! The outside pockets are perfect for the small items I need to find quick - keys, phone, pen, chapstick. The inside is divided into three roomy, easy to access sections, so I know where everything is and it's not all settling to the bottom of one big cavern. Finally, my sunglasses are saved from being squished by my wallet! The leather is very soft (I got the chocolate) and it's nice to touch and hold. It seems to be comfortable to carry, though just a tiny heavy since it is a larger leather bag. Overall I'm happy with it. It's hard to find a dark brown bag these days (why is that?), and I'm pleased with this one. Good for everyday, casual, with plenty of room for all the random things I end up with as a mom.
on July 16, 2014
I had been eyeing this purse for over a year & so badly wanted to own it... I finally gave in & bought it over the weekend... Sadly I couldn't buy it from the amazon.ca site so in the end the purse ended up costing me $120.00 Canadian with all the shipping & duty fee's... Would I spend that kind of money on another Sak purse... IN A HEART BEAT...
This purse is roomy with lots of compartments, soft, plush leather & worth every penny it cost to get it to me... I highly recommend this purse to anyone who needs lots of room & compartments... It may seem like a lot for a purse however, this purse makes the statement true, you get what you pay for...
The only thing negative about my experience is that Amazon.com sent me a chocolate brown purse & not the Brown Snake Multi I ordered, it still worked out well as I love Chocolate Brown leather.
on November 26, 2014
I love Sak bags. I have one in brown that I used all last winter. I wanted one in black and saw this one. The price was amazing and when I received it, I fell in love with it. There are plenty of pockets so I can organize items and actually find it. The black leather is beautiful. i received the bag within 2 days of ordering it on PRIME. I doubt that I will be using any other handbag this winter. I can't recommend this handbag enough. It would make a wonderful Christmas present!
on May 29, 2014
While I love the bag and I already own one in another color, this one has snake at the top and on the trim. The snake although in the name is not pictured here in main picture. Also the snake cheapens the bag. Would have appreciated a different color block color for trim and on the large pocket area. But the 4 stars come from that the bag is great design-wise, has a lot of pockets and is slimming to a woman with a belly. So if you are looking for a light-weight bag with tons of organization and you like medium to large bags, you cannot go wrong with this bag. I just would probably choose another color.