Gossip Girl 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Belles de Jour As season four kicks off in Paris, Blair spots a mysterious Chuck Bass in the City of Lights ... with a beautiful new woman (recurring guest star CLÉMENCE POÉSY). Oh mon dieu!
2. Double Identity Blair is pursued by a handsome young man she suspects is part of Monaco's royal family. Chuck adjusts to a fresh start in Paris with a mysterious new woman, Eva (CLÉMENCE POÉSY).
3. The Undergraduate It's back to the Upper East Side! Blair has her first day at Columbia University and Serena begins to suspect Juliet (KATIE CASSIDY) may be intentionally sabotaging Serena's life.
4. Touch of Eva Nate suspects that Juliet (KATIE CASSIDY) is keeping a secret from him and decides to confront her. Blair schemes to undermine Chuck's newfound happiness. Dan is confused.
5. Goodbye, Columbia A Gossip Girl blast starts a damaging rumor about Serena. Blair decides to take a class with a powerful businesswoman (guest star MARLYNE BARRETT), but her plans are thwarted.
6. Easy J Although Blair made it clear that Jenny was not welcome in Manhattan after what happened with Chuck, Jenny is tempted by the chance to meet TIM GUNN (Project Runway).
7. War at the Roses Blair is caught off-guard by a surprise guest at her birthday party. Having had enough of Chuck and Blair's games, Serena and Nate decide to plan an intervention. ROBYN performs.
8. Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore Chuck and Blair decide it's in both of their best interests to put the past behind them and end their vindictive games. Nate confronts Juliet (KATIE CASSIDY).
9. The Witches of Bushwick Chuck throws a "Saints and Sinners" masquerade party. Meanwhile, Blair sets her sights on becoming the new face of Anne Archibald's (FRANCIE SWIFT) foundation for girls.
10. Gaslit Chuck, Serena, Blair, Dan, Jenny and Eric (CONNOR PAOLO) are faced with a crisis when a member of one of their families is hospitalized. Nate tries to help his parents reconcile.
11. The Townie Blair and Dan join forces to track down Juliet (KATIE CASSIDY), who is MIA. Chuck suspects Lily isn't telling him the truth. Recurring guest star KEVIN ZEGERS appears as Damien.
12. The Kids Are Not Alright Russell Thorpe (MICHAEL BOATMAN), a former associate of Chuck's father, and his daughter, Raina (TIKA SUMPTER), return to Manhattan with some unfinished business.
13. Damien Darko It's Blair versus Dan, when both land an internship at W magazine. Chuck may have met his match with Russell Thorpe (MICHAEL BOATMAN) and his daughter (TIKA SUMPTER) back in town.
14. Panic Roommate Blair enlists Nate's help to win over her high-strung boss (CAITLIN FITZGERALD) at W magazine. Damien (KEVIN ZEGERS) stirs up more drama. FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE performs.
15. It-Girl Happened One Night Chuck makes one last-ditch effort to save Bass Industries. Blair is given a challenging assignment at W magazine, and Serena struggles with her feelings for Ben (DAVID CALL).
16. While You Weren't Sleeping At Eric's (recurring guest star CONNOR PAOLO) 18th birthday celebration, there is plenty of drama to go around. Serena is forced to choose between her family and Ben (DAVID CALL).
17. Empire of the Son Ben's (DAVID CALL) mother (MARSHA DIETLEIN BENNETT) comes to town, forcing issues to the surface between Ben and Serena. BILLY BALDWIN appears as William van der Woodsen.
18. The Kids Stay in the Picture Lily's family offers support and takes part in a Taschen photo shoot on "modern royalty." BILLY BALDWIN, CAROLINE LAGERFELT, SHEILA KELLEY, KAYLEE DeFER guest star.
19. Petty in Pink Serena enlists Charlie (KAYLEE DeFER) to go undercoverto determine why Dan and Blair are spending so much time together. Raina (TIKA SUMPTER) decides to search for her mother.
20. The Princesses and the Frog Blair's dreams appear to be coming true, but Serena threatens to jeopardize it all. Nate is torn between his relationship with Raina (TIKA SUMPTER) and loyalty to Chuck.
21. Shattered Bass En route to "happily ever after," Blair finds herself torn between the men in her life. Jack Bass (DESMOND HARRINGTON) returns to the Upper East Side. KAYLEE DeFER guest stars.
22. The Wrong Goodbye In the explosive season finale, Georgina Sparks (MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG) returns, AIRBORNE TOXIC EVENT perform and CECILY VON ZIEGESAR appears. Plus, a few very juicy cliffhangers.
Belles du Jour' Preview Watch a sneak peek of the Gossip Girl season premiere.
|Director||J. Miller Tobin|
|Starring||Blake Lively, Leighton Meester|
|Supporting actors||Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Taylor Momsen, Ed Westwick, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford, Matthew Settle, William Baldwin, Hugo Becker, Kaylee DeFer, Caitlin FitzGerald, Sheila Kelley, Caroline Lagerfelt, Connor Paolo, Tika Sumpter, Zuzanna Szadkowski, Annika Pergament, Robyn Rikoon|
|Producers||Jonathan C. Brody, Leila Gerstein, Sara Goodman, Robert Hull, Amy J. Kaufman, Amanda Lasher, Joe Lazarov, Bob Levy, Leslie Morgenstein, Jessica Queller, Joshua Safran, Stephanie Savage, Josh Schwartz, K.J. Steinberg, Bart Wenrich|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
GOSSIP GIRL CAN NO LONGER BE SEEN ON TV, BUT WITH THESE CD'S I AM ABLE TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER, TY!Published 5 months ago by HAPPY777
I love buying books and tv shows used and this season came in great condition for a used set. there were very little scratches on the discs!Published 6 months ago by Kellyn Hapner
Shipped in excellent condition and earlier than the specified arrival date. Haven't opened it yet just needed to complete my collection as I've already watched the whole series 3... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Allison G
Just needed to complete my Gossip Girl Collection to rewatch them whenever I want :).
Excited that I now own the complete series.
Just what the niece wanted for her birthday! Along with the 3rd season. She was happy since that completes her set.Published 8 months ago by Pat Jansen
i love gossip girl and am trying to own all of the seasons. It is always better to purchase them on amazon because stores always seem to be so overpriced.Published 8 months ago by ashkauf32