5.0 out of 5 stars Experiencing a "God Gap" ...., March 14, 2004
In her book The Kiss of Heaven Darlene Zschech describes this kiss as heaven touching earth, "when someone's life is totally and miraculously turned around through coming to relationship with one's Creator."
"Your breath of life has overwhelmed me
And set my spirit free.
Your love is immeasurable,
Too deep to comprehend.
I'm living in the embrace of heaven,
and I'll never be the same again." (excerpt from "Kiss of Heaven")
After the birth of her first daughter, Darlene felt this kiss of heaven, this awareness that "the supernatural" had brought her to this place in her life.
She tells her personal story of conversion from insecurity, inadequacy, intimidation and struggle against God, to find herself and her dream in His own gift of music. "I always wanted to believe in my heart that He could shine through me, but it took a while for me to understand that it was even possible," she says. Now, traveling the world over to lead praise and worship among God's people, sharing her awareness of His presence, and His delight in each person's individuality she "can almost feel the longing in God's own heart as He searches for individuals who believe in Him and will let Him do His loving work within them.
If anyone wanted or needed a book to lift them out of depression or call them into new hope; if anyone's faith felt lukewarm or "malfunctioning;" if anyone is living in what she calls the "God Gap," Darlene Zschech's The Kiss of Heaven might be that book. "It's not all about you" she says, and goes on to show the working of God's gift of His Word to give life in each situation of her life. "God has something wonderful He would like to do through each of us to bring hope to the human condition. He blesses us to be a blessing to others, as God told Abraham.
Her book could well be a "kiss of heaven" for the reader willing to enter into the haven (sic) of God's Word.
--- reviewed by Sis. Mary Rose O'Connell for Christian Bookshelf

5.0 out of 5 stars Blessed, May 8, 2005
this book was such an inspiration. Helps you to realise that God wants to bless us and fulfil our dreams, but we must walk in his will. Also, our blessings come when we share with and serve others, rather than seek fulfilment for ourselves. It was easy to read, and even though light, caused soul and scripture searching. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants to realise the purpose that God ahs for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you don't know God...You'll want to!, December 7, 2005
K. Sprinker (Birmingham, AL USA) - See all my reviews
What a gem.....a masterpiece......A book that's of the Divine!

If you do not know God...Darlene will make you drool to know Him!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome, August 2, 2010
Eric Carneiro (Limeira, SP, BR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Kiss of Heaven: God's Favor to Empower Your Life Dream (Paperback)
I've just received this book. I read the chapter 1 and I really enjoyed and cried while I was reading it. We really feel God's presence, imagine until the end of the book ? I really don't need to write anything else right ?
God bless everybody...

5.0 out of 5 stars This Book is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, December 4, 2012
This boos is full of knowledge and encouragement. You can really learn many things from this book! You want more knowledge about God and Worship? Buy this Book and Read it!

The Kiss of Heaven: God's Favor to Empower Your Life Dream
The Kiss of Heaven: God's Favor to Empower Your Life Dream by Darlene Zschech (Paperback - December 1, 2004)
$14.00 $12.32