4.0 out of 5 stars Caught off guard....great movie...
Published 7 months ago by Lisa L. Lobao

SPOILER ALERT! Aah, don't bother this will put ya to snoozing'.

The premise; a party for the girl (Prepon) turning thirty by an emasculated somewhat androgynous male throwing the party is long drawn out dribble, better told in a fifteen minute short.

Published 8 months ago by TWS

4.0 out of 5 stars Caught off guard....great movie..., February 20, 2014
I have been wanting to see this movie for a while. For the life of me I can not remember where I seen the previews?? I think that the kitchen is the hart of the home. Most of the time people do gravitate to the kitchen. The movie was interesting and funny!! GREAT acting..it's a great watch for a lazy Sunday afternoon!!! Surprised me...I'm becoming obsessed with the lead actress!! Now I'm on the hunt to see what else she's in!! Didn't pay t o much attention to her unroll orange is the new black..

2.0 out of 5 stars Long drawn out dribble, better told in a fifteen minute short., December 28, 2013
SPOILER ALERT! Aah, don't bother this will put ya to snoozing'.

Perhaps, no, absolutely should have added free boob shots to liven up the flick. I have to say though the leads sister and the chemistry between the guy she left with at the end had a better storyline to follow.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's over?, July 7, 2013
This review is from: The Kitchen (DVD)
Truly one of the most boring movies I've ever seen. I enjoy indie and foreign movies very much - and the lead actors in this movie. We got about halfway through the film - and then shut it off. Reviews from people like Dennis Bush make me wonder if the studios PR people are posting reviews. Boo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crowd pleaser with a character driven ride driving it, April 2, 2013
This review is from: The Kitchen (DVD)
REally enjoyed the film. The ride we take centered around where every party ends up, the kitchen, is nothing less than entertaining. Laura Prepon is warm and delighting as is the cast that hangs out with her. Laugh out loud moments, tender moments, revelations for all ---- well worth watching with your date.

5.0 out of 5 stars It All Takes Place in The Kitchen!, March 20, 2013
BrianT321 (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Kitchen (DVD)
This was the first time I've seen Laura Prepon outside of That 70's Show, and she was great, as was the large supporting cast. Lots of funny moments mixed in with the drama of her 30th birthday. Thumbs up!

4.0 out of 5 stars Something a little different., August 19, 2013
This review is from: The Kitchen (DVD)
I thought it was neat idea. The whole thing is shot in the kitchen. It was a good story and good acting. It kept you interested all the way through.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, January 2, 2014
lalaw (auburn massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Kitchen (DVD)
The price I paid for the movie... was just ok, not great just barely good
would never have paid full price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flick!, May 18, 2013
This review is from: The Kitchen (DVD)
This was a delightful movie with real characters you could care about. I hope to see more like it from this director.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!!, June 8, 2013
This review is from: The Kitchen (DVD)
Loved it! Great cast and music. Funny and fast moving. Definitely worth the watch. Sit back and enjoy. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining, with a few surprising scenes!, March 12, 2013
This review is from: The Kitchen (DVD)
You will feel like a part of the ensemble cast, including a number of quirkly and sometimes, laugh-out-loud characters that may remind you of a few people you know!

I DO wish they had left out use of the tobacco drug; absolutely NO reason to have smoking in this movie! Other than that, I was surprised to see one of the sexual scenes (though nothing explicit shown, rather bold!) which was included in this type of film.

Not for kids, but teens and older should find something to talk about in, "The Kitchen."

The Kitchen
The Kitchen by Ishai Setton (DVD - 2013)
$26.95 $7.95