Bones 10 Seasons 2007
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Widow's Son in the Windshield A group of teenagers are driving on the freeway when a skull smashes through their windshield. At the Jeffersonian lab, Brennan tests out a young forensic anthropologist to replace Zack, who has left for Iraq, and she and Cam examine the skull in question.
2. Soccer Mom in the Mini-Van When a soccer mom gets blown up in her minivan, Brennan and Booth are on the case to figure out who would want to murder a seemingly innocent and inconspicuous suburbanite.
3. Death in the Saddle When an 11-year-old camper finds the decomposed body of a man in the woods, feet removed and arms bound, the team goes in to investigate.
4. The Secret in the Soil Booth and Brennan go in to investigate when teenagers find a severely decomposed body on the grounds of the V.A. hospital.
5. Mummy in the Maze When a terrified young Halloween reveler finds the mummified remains of a teenage girl in a Halloween pumpkin patch maze, Brennan and Booth are called to the scene to investigate.
6. Intern in the Incinerator The charred remains of a young Jeffersonian intern, the daughter of a highly respected former Jeffersonian scientist, are found in the building's incinerator.
7. The Boy in the Time Capsule A group of high school alumni gather to unearth a time capsule buried 20 years prior, only to find the body of one of their former teenage classmates inside.
8. The Knight on the Grid After construction workers find the body of an archbishop whose kneecaps were surgically removed, the team is back on the case of the Widow's Son serial killer.
9. The Santa in the Slush The body of a man with a white beard and a tailor-made Santa costume is discovered in the sewer near a D.C. mall just three days before Christmas.
10. The Man in the Mud When a young couple decides to go skinny-dipping in a hot spring, their spontaneity is ruined when they find the remains of a skeleton in the mud. Brennan and Booth soon discover the skeleton is that of Tripp Goddard, a professional motorcycle racer who just…
11. Player Under Pressure Brennan and Booth visit a college campus where human remains are found under the bleachers of a basketball court.
12. The Baby in the Bough Booth and Brennan investigate the scene where a car was run off the road and the victim's body deliberately burned beyond recognition. When the team hears muffled whimpering during the site investigation, they find the victim's baby miraculously perched in a…
13. The Verdict in the Story Brennan's father, Max, is put on trial for the alleged murder of FBI Deputy Director Robert Kirby, and the entire Jeffersonian team, excluding Brennan, are called to be expert witnesses for the prosecution.
14. The Wannabe in the Weeds Brennan and Booth probe the murder of an aspiring young singer whose body was discovered on a rural roadside.
15. The Pain in the Heart When a human jawbone shows up at the Jeffersonian, Brennan and the team quickly realize that the Gormogon serial killer has struck again.
|Genres||Drama, Romance, Mystery, Comedy|
|Director||Dwight H. Little|
|Starring||Emily Deschanel, David Boreanaz|
|Supporting actors||Michaela Conlin, Eric Millegan, Tamara Taylor, T.J. Thyne, Ryan O'Neal, John Francis Daley, Patricia Belcher, Bess Wohl, Leon Russom, David Brisbin, Carlease Burke, James Immekus, Roxana Brusso, Eric George, Ray Abruzzo, Loren Dean, Nathan Dean, Skye Arens|
|Producers||Christopher Ambrose, Steve Beers, Elizabeth Benjamin, Josh Berman, David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, Jan DeWitt, Hart Hanson, Noah Hawley, David Jeffery, Barry Josephson, Stephen Nathan, Kathy Reichs, Janet Tamaro, Ian Toynton, Scott Williams|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love watching a show that makes me laugh and learn. The characters are great, fun and interesting. Read morePublished 2 days ago by pas
I LOVE BONES...CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT. Even though the female lead drives you crazy the first few seasons, you grow to love her. An amazing program. I've watched them all.Published 26 days ago by Suzanne Schumacher
There is a reason this show is in its 10th season! It's great. I don't watch TV so to be able to "catch up" with this series is a gift of technology.Published 28 days ago by Sandra Silva
I am the original Bones junkie so may not be the one to ask cause I love Bones!Published 1 month ago by T Kaaminii Stroh
Well I LOVE Bones, and I am RRREEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY sad what they did this season! First off the villain was great: Gorgomon a unknown cannibal who has an un-finished... Read morePublished 1 month ago by K.T.