4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for my knitting bag
I have been waiting for someone to finally review this book, but I gave up and ordered it. So here I go with a quick review. I was looking for something to throw in my knitting bag, and since I have the big Vouge knitting book I decided to go with a completely different type of book. The Knitting Answer Book fits the bill. It has a Q & A formatting, a bit unusual, but...
Published on December 9, 2005 by FauxFurBezoar

3.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating to use
I admit that I carry this book in my knitting bag, and use it often, but I find it very frustrating to do so. I'm surprised at how highly it is rated by so many knitters. I bought it to be a reference quide that would be informative and thorough--more than a glossary, but still small enough to be carried in my knitting bag. It is thorough, informative, and compact, but as...
Published on June 30, 2008 by KbC

‹ Previous | 117 18 1932 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars knitting help, February 10, 2014
GCC (Durham NC United States) - See all my reviews
A great resource for knitting terms and options. The book is small and easily fits into my knitting bag. Buy it for yourself or a knitter you know.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, February 8, 2014
This review is from: The Knitting Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face, Answers to Every Question You'll Ever Ask (Answer Book (Storey)) (Kindle Edition)
This book is okay, I was expecting a little more. I thought the instructions were a little confusing and not to many illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best little book I own!!!, February 6, 2014
I have been knitting for 50 years and found things in it to help me.It is a great book.Helen Earle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Reference Guide, February 4, 2014
It's going to be a great reference guide for me. I need all the help I can get. Margaret Radcliffe is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic how to knit book!, February 4, 2014
Great book with lots of info on how to do. It's really handy to carry with you and fits nicely into your knitting bag or purse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon is the best!, February 1, 2014
The book has exceeded my expectations in both condition and contents, and I don't feel like I got ripped off (reasonably priced as compared to retailer prices).

5.0 out of 5 stars a great reference for your knitting library, January 21, 2014
J. Knapp (Conway, Arkansas) - See all my reviews
I carry this book in my knitting bag and even have a digital version on my Kindle.I find it an invaluable reference from the basic information to more complex techniques. I would highly recommend this book for any knitter no matter what their level of experience. The instructions and illustrations are very easy to understand. I use it constantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A valuable reference book for any knitter, January 14, 2014
Two years ago I got back into knitting again and have referred to this little book countless times to refresh my memory. I have found many new tips and answers to questions as well. A great book for your knitting collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars got my wife on the right track of knitting, January 13, 2014
Ray (Tucson, Az) - See all my reviews
This book saved my wife so much time in knitting and things that she could not figure out it was a blessing in desguise

4.0 out of 5 stars Good resource for knitters, January 11, 2014
Whenever I have a question in how to do something, I turn to this book. The explanations are very clear. I keep it in my knitting bag for easy access. I recommend this book every knitter.

‹ Previous | 117 18 1932 | Next ›