Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 20, 2012
The opening to Chris De Burgh's "Lady in Red" sets the song's romantic, mysterious, and majestic tones that contribute to what became one of the 80s most famous love ballads. The lyrics compare to those of Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight," though of course, the lady in this song's main feature is her red dress. The lyrics tell a story of a man who recounts the first time he ever saw (presumably) his wife, and thus flatters her with compliments.

It's a great song for a party- especially those 1980s theme parties- though it's just as great for easy listening for when you're by yourself, or when you're with that special someone. I would highly recommend this song being in any person's music collection.
on June 3, 2014
I love this song and it's one of those song get you in the mood songs. The reason why I love it, is because of the music and the lyrics they are magical. This song came out in the mid 80's and man did the radio station play this tune over and over again. This song is great because I had a couple of red shirts I wore and when that song came on it made me smile. The song is simple and to the point. It's about a guy singing about is love in red, or lady he has his eyes on. He is so fascinated by her, and what she is wearing. It is a great song that everybody can relate to. It doesn't matter what color she is wearing red, blue, yellow, E.T.C.. I think every guy has been in Chris De Burgh's shoes and every gal in the mysterious woman shoes, or significant others.

Kris L. CocKayne
VINE VOICEon October 9, 2011
As a pianist, I have often had requests for this song, but the only one with that title that I knew was the old Xavier Cugat one. So I tracked this down. It sure ain't the same song! This a lovely piece...haunting, even. I was totally unfamiliar with Chris de Burgh, but I like his voice. I will be buying more tracks.
on August 4, 2013
This song always gets me. It always brings me back to after this date I was driving home, alone from. I knew she didn't like me and she wasn't wearing red, but it was the song that was in my iPod. Wait that is a sad story, my bad. Excuse me, I have something in my eye...
on May 12, 2014
I love this song so for sure it is good! It keeps me awake while I am driving and it makes me relax.
on October 11, 2014
What can I say this is one or my favorite songs.
on October 22, 2015
Easy to download with free web archiving.
on September 7, 2015
Beautiful arrangement of a love song.
on July 24, 2014
One of the best songs ever written
on September 7, 2015
My favorite song, It is terrific