Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Land Before Time VI - The Secret of Saurus Rock
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on April 24, 1999
Why is everybody so concerned about the quality of the animation in these films? Personally I'm glad that, unlike the makers of trash such as the new Godzilla or Lost World, the creators of the Land Before Time films devote their time to coming up with excellent, inventive plots such as the one in this sixth installment.
Littlefoot and friends discover the legend of the Lone Dinosaur (as in the Lone Ranger) is more real than anyone around him realises.
on June 16, 2000
My 3 year old loves this movie and I think it's great too. It's safe, non-violent entertainment and has some great songs. You can watch this movie with your child and talk about it. Good lessons on prejudice. I heartily recommend it.
on February 11, 2014
We love this series. My son has been watching it since he was very little and of course I was right there watching it with him. The shows have great messages and were a great teaching tool with their homilies. Little Bear is another series that is fun to watch with wonderful teaching moments, too.
on May 16, 2007
in the land before time six it has been a few months since the reunion of little foot and chomper in land before time five. When a series of bad luck strikes the valley after the accidental desturction of Sarus rock. Little foor and his frined petri, sara spike, and ducky must ,ake things right again to save the valley. This movie should be fine for kids ages 12 and up due to occasional scenes with mild cartoon violence and intensity, and mild scary images. If you have kids that like this series but are to young to watch it there is also a land before time tv series that first aired about a couple of weeks ago. The broadcast times differs depending which state or contient you live on. It usually comes on around 9:30 AM here and either befor or after this in the other parts of the world depending on the time differnce between country or city you live in. Can little foot and his friends once again save the day in there newest adventure. This actually not the newest movie but the newest one that they have brodcast on tv was great Long Neck Migration tinnosaurus deep water, and the day of the flyers have yet to be broodcast on Cartoon network. If these movies are broadcast they usally skipp around in the series rather than showing them in chronological order. If you don't want to collect these individual you can get either the first four movies at once or the first nine movies at once. The four movie set tends to be cheaper than the 9 movie set it can cost less 30$ to get the first for movies in DVD fomat if you get them in like new condition instead of good or new condition. I recommend you don't get new version o dvds unleash they are real cheap aunder $20 or $15 dollars like the Epoch Evolution.
on February 17, 2015
I don't know why I waited so long to buy this series of DVD's! My kids absolutely LOVE them. I had never watched any of these when they first came out on VHS tapes, and am thoroughly enjoying watching all of them with my children. If you don't have the Land Before Time series on DVD, you should get them & add them to your collection.
on October 14, 2013
This movie is great for any child who loves dinosaurs. My little ones love watching all of the Land Before Time dvds. It is a very clean and friendly cartoon for children to watch. This is one of my boys favorites.
on February 4, 2005
Believe me,I LOVE most of the "Land Before Time" movies,the original was great,the second movie was better,3 and 4 weren't as good as the first two,but still excellent.The fifth movie was humorous and pleasing,and now we come to this.Ummm...it's pretty nice,but doesen't hold a candle to the original five,or the seventh and eighth movies that followed.My problems with this film are:

1.Cera's young relatives Dana(male)and Dinah(female)are cute as Ducky and Petrie,but how come we never saw them in the original five and never see them again in the other two?And how are they related to Cera?Are they just calling her "Auntie 'Cerry'"?Or did Cera's sister marry young?Mysterious.

2.Ducky.DEAR GOD,WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO HER?!In the original five,she was happy-go-lucky,sweet,caring,pretty,funny,and had a voice like a loving baby sister.In here,she's just sullen,insolent,hapless,ugly,droll,and sounds like Lisa Simpson.She even used sarcasm at one point!HOLY HELL!!!!(Pardon my language).Good thing none of this happened in 7 or 8!

3.There were some bloopers that actually made it into the final result(i.e.Petrie incidentally going,"No problem!You guys can go right 'cross big b#@%!"instead of "big ditch".I first heard this from a very reliable source on The Internet Movie Database,then me,my dad,and I watched a rental of this film and we all laughed.It's funny,but stupid.

4.The animation is not quite on par with the original five.In fact,the animation to the awful Bugs Bunny cartoon "Tortoise Beats Hare"was pretty much better than this.For instance,the scene where the log was crashing down seemed too fast.

Overall,a pretty good film.If the people who made the film were aware of these minor issues,the film would have been much,much better.I HOPE 9,10,AND 11 WILL BE BETTER!!
on June 22, 2004
Okay, if you have small boys like me. This dvd, actually-- the whole Land Before Time series is what you will want for rainy-indoor days. My boys absolutley love all the characters & sings along to the songs.. "..he's the.. LONE DINOSAUR.., dinosaur, whenever you may need him.."
on August 26, 2014
My daughter loves the Land Before Time series! This was a wonderful addition to her collection and priced perfect. Cannot find these in stores, so am very happy that Amazon offers hard to find treasures at affordable prices! DVD worked great as well.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 30, 2011
My kids got this for Christmas and they just love all of the Land Before Time movies, this one was no different, they have watched it at least 5 times since Christmas. It is such a great addition to the series.