4.0 out of 5 stars The best one of the series (besides the original)
I have seen all of the Land Before Time movies and I must admit that this is one of the better ones. Exellent message and good adventure. There are some genuine laugh out loud moments even for adults. It reminded me a lot of the original movie. A must see.
Published on March 10, 2008 by Chris Blount

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly thought out and pointless
Published on May 16, 2008 by Johnathan Kupferer

4.0 out of 5 stars The best one of the series (besides the original), March 10, 2008
Chris Blount (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series!!, November 3, 2007
This review is from: The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (DVD)
I am glad to see great movies like this being made.... My son age 4 loves Land before Time... I would like to see even more movies made like these!! A+++

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Land Before Time keeper., July 15, 2009
This review is from: The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (DVD)
My daughter is way over the age of watching cartoons, but whenever she is home from school sick she still reaches for a Land Before Time movie. We have been watching the danged things for years and still get a laugh out of them. This is one of the two we didn't have and we enjoyed this one just as much as the others. They are not nauseatingly sweet or overly simplistic. They mix up the dino eras a bit, but it is easy to forgive them because the characters are really pretty timeless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly thought out and pointless, May 16, 2008
Johnathan Kupferer (Joliet, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (DVD)
My daughter and I picked this up and watched it last night. Ugh. This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen and sorely regret buying it for my daughter. The movie purports to be about little foot learning the "wisdoms" from his grandparents and then going on an adventure applying them, but instead it winds up mocking the idea of listening and thinking about what you're doing. The comedic yellow-bellied dinos wind up providing a sort of praise for stupidity and debasement of the wisdoms. It encourages children to ignore lessons of their parents and just do whatever feels good to them at the time.

To summarize the lessons this movie teaches: Kids, it's okay not to listen to your parents. Feel free to wander off with any strange kids you meet in the neighborhood. If you've been told not to do something, but it feels right at the moment, go ahead and do it anyway. Parents don't know that much anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a hit, March 26, 2008
RYD4*5 (Alaska, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (DVD)
The Land Before Time movies have always been a big hit with us. The stories have a message about caring for each other, being kind, accepting the differences of othere, etc. These messages are unobtrusive and neatly woven into the stories. Little Foot, Spike, Ducky,and Chomper are extremely likable and entertaining. The Wisdom of Friends didn't disappoint us even after seeing many other Land Before Time movies. While these are obviously made for younger children, they are excellent for all ages. I recommend this movie for anyone who likes sweet, g-rated stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved the greatest for last., January 2, 2008
This review is from: The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (DVD)
Top Notch, This is a really good one. Probably the last one they will make as well, so get it while you can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom of Friends, June 6, 2009
This review is from: The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (DVD)
A good addition to my Land Before Time collection. I enjoy positive movies, especially when teaching values to children. They will be viewed over and over by great-grandchildren. I hope many more episodes are in the works!

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 1/2 year old loves it!, December 16, 2008
C. Henderson "carlyh7" (St. Cloud, Mn United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (DVD)
Silly and adorable. My 2 1/2 year old grandson loves this video. The T-Rex's might scare a tiny one if they are not already "into" dinosaurs. We watch it together so I am there to explain things. Great teachable moments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 22, 2014
This review is from: The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (DVD)
This Movie is awesome. I love it. Very great kids movie. Product was in excellent shape. Very impressed. I would def recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, February 17, 2014
This review is from: The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends (DVD)
I love this series, I grew up on it. I absolutely adore these movies I bought them all. Great for kids

The Land Before Time XIII: The Wisdom of Friends