Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Format: DVD|Change

on July 15, 2009
My daughter is way over the age of watching cartoons, but whenever she is home from school sick she still reaches for a Land Before Time movie. We have been watching the danged things for years and still get a laugh out of them. This is one of the two we didn't have and we enjoyed this one just as much as the others. They are not nauseatingly sweet or overly simplistic. They mix up the dino eras a bit, but it is easy to forgive them because the characters are really pretty timeless.
on September 1, 2013
My kids have grown up with The Land Before Time series, I actually have a photo of my oldest sitting on Littlefoot's lap for a promotion of the first movie in 1989. Great story and morals. Not much of that coming out these days.
on February 17, 2015
I don't know why I waited so long to buy this series of DVD's! My kids absolutely LOVE them. I had never watched any of these when they first came out on VHS tapes, and am thoroughly enjoying watching all of them with my children. If you don't have the Land Before Time series on DVD, you should get them & add them to your collection.
on November 3, 2007
I am glad to see great movies like this being made.... My son age 4 loves Land before Time... I would like to see even more movies made like these!! A+++
on August 14, 2014
My older handicapped daughter with a very young way of thinking loves it—watches over and over. Only negative is a need for parents to limit reruns over strong objections. I have watched some and find the movies engaging. We think we have all the episodes and movies made of Land Before Time, so the repeats aren't too memorizable.
on August 8, 2014
The quality of the DVD is fine. I'm tempted to make a movie review here. This is my least favorite of this series, because the guest characters are goofy. But it teaches the importance of being obedient to the wisdom of your elders while respecting others' right to choose.
on March 10, 2008
I have seen all of the Land Before Time movies and I must admit that this is one of the better ones. Exellent message and good adventure. There are some genuine laugh out loud moments even for adults. It reminded me a lot of the original movie. A must see.
on March 26, 2008
The Land Before Time movies have always been a big hit with us. The stories have a message about caring for each other, being kind, accepting the differences of othere, etc. These messages are unobtrusive and neatly woven into the stories. Little Foot, Spike, Ducky,and Chomper are extremely likable and entertaining. The Wisdom of Friends didn't disappoint us even after seeing many other Land Before Time movies. While these are obviously made for younger children, they are excellent for all ages. I recommend this movie for anyone who likes sweet, g-rated stories.
on May 15, 2014
Great family viewing that even I love to watch with my grandson. In fact, even my 17 year old grandson sits down and watches it with us. He remembers the original movies that we purchased on VHS when he was little.
on February 28, 2013
Wisdom of friends proved to be a very good one especially for my little 6 year old who is in grade 1 and having to deal with little friend issues. Gets funny sometimes but I like I said in a previous review about this series, it's age appropriate. Love it!