Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 17, 2009
When I heard the first song "Por Un Segundo" I automatically knew I wasn't going to download the album . . . I BOUGHT IT!!!. This is one of the best CD's I've heard so far. I love how they put new genres into their music, It is as how Romeo said it at the Premios Lo Nuestro, " . . . We want to explore different fields of music. . .". I love how it starts with romeo giving a great beginning, loved how the songs were set, My favorite song is "TU JUEGUITO" just hearing it makes anyone think of what love really is. I have to do say that few songs were predictable however I love the effects that were inserted in each song. Every song has their own little twist or effect that makes them unique in their own special way. I love the skit, I don't know why but a phone call to Aventura's Manager is something you don't expect at all, it was real original. My only problem with the album is the ending, "Gracias" was a great song but in my view personally it would been better if Romeo would said something real passionate with a low sound of hip&hop bachata or something like that. But the end was funny, and it was still good. In my view Romeo is one of the best singers of our era, because whenever he sings there's a connection that makes us (The Listeners) feel every emotion that he wants to deliver. The way he "twist" his voice is just phenomenal. When I say twist I mean how he goes from high pitch voice, to low, and switches it up again without any flaws. Now Yeah I do understand that probably they edit his voice to a certain volume, However the feeling belongs to his voice. There's just something that makes us keep listening to his every song. Romeo was built for greatness and will go down as "EL HEREDERO DE BACHATA" because there is no greater bachatero than him, and if in the future there is somebody better then I'm Looking forward to hearing his/her voice. Because Romeo's voice is phenomenal, then her/his voice has to be PERFECT.

Great CD, can't wait until Romeo's solo comes out
on December 14, 2009
First of all i'd like to say that I own every album Aventura has released. I absolutely love these guys. I personally think this album is the best. Not only have they grown as musicians, Romeo personally has grown with his lyrics. He was always good, great, the best even. But his lyrics took this album to another level. Lenny ofcourse was genuis on the guitar as always (Just listen to Su Veneno and Dile Al Amor and you'll see). Por Un Segundo was out of this world. But I enjoyed all of the songs. The song "Su Vida" with the Rock inspiration is ofcourse from Mikey, I think he really shined in that song. But really the whole album is absolutely awesome. Henry in my opinion should get more then one song per album, but I am happy with what we get. He sounded great in Princesita. If I tried to name my favorites i'd name the whole C.D. It is a MUST have. Hopefully (and I don't think it will be) this isn't their last album.
on June 21, 2009
I had to preorder this CD because I am deployed in Afghanistan now.
When I received this CD in the mail and started listening I was amazed at how good this CD is. I play it here to all my latin buddies.
Everybody loves it here in Afghanistan, especially songs like "Dile al amor" and "peligro".
Can't wait to get back to the US and hear this music at the clubs!!
on February 16, 2015
Best record from the guys who reinvented bachata for the modern world. You can't NOT dance when this is playing. The musicianship is superb, the singing very moving. Just amazing. This album includes probably the best bachatas ever written or performed.
on July 7, 2013
Nearly every cut is good dance music...I have recommended the songs on The Last to several DJs who play Latin dance music. The timing goes from slow on some cuts to medium on others...so there's a range. Even if you don't understand every word in Espanol, you get the drift...the melodic sense is there...
on May 19, 2010
I'm not Latino, and wouldn't call myself a Bachata fan, but have been listening to various styles of Latin music for about 10 years now. I only heard a few of Aventura's songs on MTV Tres, and decided to pick up this CD. I admit I didn't like it all that much at first, and would have given it 3 stars at the time. After a month or so listening to it once or twice a week in my car, it has really grown on me, thus earning the max 5 stars. Aventura takes Bachata to new horizons, truly earning them the self-proclaimed title, "Kings of Bachata". Lenny Santos is an incredible guitarist on every track, and the cameos by Wyclef Jean and Akon w/ Winston Y Yandel add unique flavor. I wasn't an Aventura fan before this CD, but am one now. You can be one too 8).
on June 17, 2011
Hail the Kings of Bachata! I personally met the group Aventura and let me tell you it is rare to find individuals who are attentive, humble, and caring towards their fans. The last is just one of those epic albums that summarizes best their New York Dominican culture. You obviously have the traditional bachata sounds songs that talk about the hopes of falling in and out of love like "dile el amor" or " jugueito", you also get a taste of lead singer Romeo Santos Puerto Rican roots with a dash of salsa in "la curita". But what makes Aventura so unique is their ability to incorporate hip-hop, R&B, Reggaeton and rock into a batchata song and make it epic with songs like "All Up to U" and Spanish fly. If you are new into venturing Aventura you will not be disappointed. Any of the their previous works is just as flawless as this one. The last is an incredible album that stamps and proclaims the new generation of bachata sounds. They are truly taking over Latin America, America, Europe,and even Japan. It's Bananas!
on June 9, 2013
I PAYED A LOT FOR THIS CD, 18 DOLLARS TO BE EXACT, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A 'NEW' PRODUCT AND WHAT DO I GET?, A USED AND SCRATCHED CD, THERE IS NO WAY AN OLD CD COST THAT MUCH. AVENTURA THE LAST IS A GOOD ALBUM TOO BAD I CANT LISTEN TO MOST OF THE SONGS CUZ THE FRECKEN CD WONT PLAY THEM, SO DISAPPOINTED :(
on May 5, 2013
I was familiar with a couple of Aventura's songs, but after listening to the CD, I most say I like them all. I have had the CD for a couple of months already and it is never ejected from my car. I love hearing the CD.
on December 22, 2010
It's great that Aventura can blend their sound with artists like Ludacris and Wyclef Jean - that song is banging. However, it gets a little boring to hear "So nasty," and "Yes, Sir" over and over again. Lenny and his brother are master musicians and that's what carries the album, not Romeo's voice. Wish Henry was featured more because they so need another vocalist. The hits on this are few and the gimmick of the "Skit" are not needed on this album for anything other than entertainment.