Criminal Minds 11 Seasons 2006
1. The Fisher King, Pt. 2 The team continues to decipher the clues given to each of them by a psychopath in order to save his most recent victim. Gideon decides not to focus on the personal aspects of the case.
2. P911 A young boy who had disappeared a year ago turns up for sale by a child pornographer on an online auction. A former profiler who now heads the FBI's Innocent Images Unit asks Gideon and the BAU to help her save the boy's life.
3. The Perfect Storm The BAU has reason to believe a series of murders might have been committed by two people working as a team after the victims' families receive DVDs after each crime that includes psychological attacks.
4. Psychodrama The BAU is called to investigate a series of bank robberies after it becomes evident the crimes are not based on money because the robber abuses his victims by forcing them to undress before he leaves the crime scene.
5. The Afermath The BAU investigates a serial rapist who had been attacking young women at religious schools and stopped for six weeks.
6. The Boogeyman The BAU travels to Ozona, a small Texas community, to investigate the murders of children.
7. North Mammon After a man kidnaps three teenaged girls and locks them in a cellar, he tells them only two of them will live and they must choose which one will die.
8. Empty Planet The BAU travels to Seattle to identify and catch a serial bomber who has been terrorizing the city and targeting centers of automated techology.
9. The Last Word The daughter of high-powered diplomats, Special Agent Emily Prentiss joins the team, and she must convince Gideon and Hotchner she deserves the job based on merit and not on her family connections.
10. Lessons Learned Gideon, Reid and Prentiss travel to Guantanamo Bay to interrogate the leader of a terror sleeper cell being detained there after a chemical weapons dispersal device is discovered during a raid at a suspicious house.
11. Sex, Birth, Death The BAU is called to investigate a series of murders of prostitutes in the nation's capital and suspects a teenager is guilty of the crimes.
12. Profiler, Profiled Morgan is arrested as a serial killer after he goes home to Chicago to visit his family. Because the detective making the arrest had used a profile provided by Gideon, the team travels to Chicago to help the local authorities find the real killer and…
13. No way Out Gideon is pitted against the scariest and most evil murderer in his entire career.
14. The Big Game In this special two-part episode, the BAU is called to investigate after a wealthy couple is murdered in their home following a Super Bowl party.
15. Revelations In this conclusion of a special two-part episode, finding the serial killer becomes critical to the BAU when the team realizes Reid is being held captive and a live feed of him being tortured is shown on the internet.
16. Fear and Loathing The BAU becomes involved to prevent a possible race riot when the murder of four young black women in a mostly white New York suburb appear to be hate crimes.
17. Distress The BAU travels to Houston to investigate a series of murders that have occurred near construction sites and abandoned buildings.
18. Jones A case involving a serial killer believed to be copying Jack the Ripper takes Gideon to New Orleans after three victims are found with their throats cut.
19. Ashes And Dust A serial arsonist who targets the homes of upper-middle-class families as they sleep is investigated.
20. Honor Among Thieves Elizabeth Prentiss, a foreign ambassador and SSA Emily Prentiss' mother, seeks the aid of the BAU when a Russian immigrant is kidnapped and held for ransom.
21. Legacy When homeless persons begin going missing mysteriously from the streets in Kansas City, a local detective calls the BAU to investigate the disappearances.
22. Open Season The BAU is called to investigate after the bodies of missing people are discovered in a remote region of the Idaho wilderness.
23. No Way Out, Pt. 2: The Evilution of Frank When the prolific serial killer Frank returns and murders Gideon's girlfriend in his own apartment, he starts his own investigation.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Mystery|
|Starring||Mandy Patinkin, Thomas Gibson|
|Supporting actors||Paget Brewster, Shemar Moore, Matthew Gray Gubler, A.J. Cook, Kirsten Vangsness, Jason O'Mara, Maury Sterling, Christopher B. Duncan, David Barry Gray, Scott Michael Morgan, Deborah Van Valkenburgh, Victoria Garcia-Kelleher, Natalie Salins, Rochelle Greenwood, Cory Tyler, Jeff Grays, Chip Hormess, Kate Rene Gleason|
|Producers||Edward Allen Bernero, Andi Bushell, Charles S. Carroll, Gigi Coello-Bannon, Debra J. Fisher, Mark Gordon, Glenn Kershaw, Erica Messer, Simon Mirren, Chris Mundy, Deborah Spera, Jennifer Yates, Aaron Zelman|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This was a great season, it really started to hit its stride here and become what the show is today. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Matthew