The First 48 14 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Inked In Blood In Memphis, Sergeant Connie Justice investigates the murder of a 32-year-old tattoo artist shot to death during a robbery. The victim's husband, who survived the robbery, only knows the suspects' nicknames. Armed with stencils of tattoos the customers received before the robbery, Justice must identify and track down the multiple suspects.
2. Double Time In Miami, Detective Ervens Ford is called to a shooting in a Little Haiti café. Witnesses say it was a robbery gone bad. But just as Ford and his team close in on their suspects, the team gets assigned a second homicide investigation. The team has to race against the clock to solve both cases.
3. Dead Sleep / Tag Team Cincinnati Homicide Detective Kurt Ballman investigates a brutal beating death in the close-knit East End neighborhood. In Memphis, Lieutenant Toney Armstrong and Sergeant Mason use surveillance footage to track down the killer of local teenager.
5. Burden of Proof / Backfire In Detroit, Lead Detective Lance Sullivan investigates the murder of a woman shot in her home. Police catch their suspect driving the victim's car, but don't have enough to charge him. Now Sullivan must race to collect evidence for a murder warrant before his suspect can post bail.
6. American Dream / Easter Sunday In Memphis, a man who fled the war in Bosnia is found shot dead in his truck. A surveillance video could lead Sgt. Joe Stark and his team to their suspects. In Detroit, a young father striving to escape life on the street turns up dead in the back of a car. Tips from his family could lead Sgt. Constance Slappey to the killer.
7. Better Days / Wildflower For homicide detectives, the clock starts ticking the moment they are called. Their chance of solving a case is cut in half if they don't get a lead in "The First 48". Each passing hour gives suspects more time to flee, witnesses more time to forget what they saw, and crucial evidence more time to be lost forever.
8. Last Ride / Trailer Trap In Dallas, homicide Detectives Rick Duggan and Ken Penrod investigate the shooting of young man left in the trunk of an abandoned car. In Memphis Sergeants Terry Max and Caroline Mason work the murder of a man brutally murdered in a trailer park.
9. Lured In / Disaster In Miami, Detective Carlos Castellanos is working the homicide case of a man found dead in a motel bathroom, the victim of an apparent robbery. With little evidence to go on, Castellanos must track down the victim's missing belongings in the hopes that what the killer stole will lead to his capture.
10. Dropped Call / Derailed In Tucson, a young man is found shot to death on the street. Detectives Bill Hanson and Mike Carroll follow two clues that could lead to a suspect - a dropped cell phone and a pawnshop slip tucked in the victim's pocket. In Memphis, Sergeant Debo Carson investigates the brutal murder of a woman whose body was found dumped on the railroad tracks.
11. Shell Shocked / Cradle To Grave In Memphis, Sergeants Mundy Quinn and Kevin Lundy set up a sting to catch the victim's killer. And in Miami, Detective Manny Castillo and Sgt. Juan Herrera are called to a brazen execution in the middle of a bustling neighborhood in Coconut Grove.
12. Ashes and Snow In Minneapolis, just days before Christmas, Sgt. Rick Zimmerman and Sgt. Tammy Diedrich are called to the murder of a young woman, found strangled in a partially burned car. As they fight against the clock and a snowstorm, the team soon realizes that the killer may be closer than they think.
13. Deal Breaker / Gun Play In Memphis, Sgt. Bart Ragland must find out who shot and robbed a family man. In Tucson, Detective Jim Hanson hunts two suspects who allegedly gunned down a local high school student as he and his friends walked home from the mall.
14. Frenzy / Hard Truth In Miami, Sgt. Louis Melancon and Det. Carlos Castellanos investigate the murder of two men savagely gunned down in the middle of a residential street. Detectives learn that a roommate of the two victim's is missing. Now they need to track him down to find out what he knows about the murders.
15. Last Fare In Tucson, Detectives Jennifer Whitfield and Mike Carroll are called to investigate the robbery/homicide of 27-year-old cab driver and father-to-be Timothy Royce. In what appears to be a brutal and random crime with no leads, the case takes a turn when detectives get a surprise tip to the whereabouts of their suspects. Now they must hunt them down before they flee the country.
16. Last Night Out / Death Do Us Part When a young man is gunned down outside a Cincinnati nightclub, witnesses see a young man running from the scene. Detectives Doug Lindle and Matt Thompson hope one of their witnesses can identify the shooter and help them catch a killer on the run. In Miami, a pair of one-year old twins cry helplessly in the back of a black SUV - their mother slumped over in the driver's seat, shot dead.
17. Lester Street In Memphis, Lt. Toney Armstrong and his team respond to Memphis's worst mass murder in more than 15 years, where they find four adults and two children dead. Armstrong's entire team is called to action as they scramble for leads, while the local media follows their every move.
18. Breaking the Silence / Letters of Intent In Cincinnati, Detectives Keith Witherell and Bill Hilbert attempt to crack the code of silence surrounding the death of a 28-year-old man gunned down on Main Street. In Dallas, Detectives Mark Ahearn and Robert Quirk work quickly to solve the murder of an aspiring social worker who risked her life by reaching out to help a two-time convicted killer.
19. Blackout In Dallas, Det. Robert Arredondo and his team investigate the murder of a 22-year-old man tied up and shot along with two of his friends during a robbery. Armed with only the street names of his two suspects, Arredondo must identify them and track them down in a manhunt that takes them across the country.
20. Bail Out / Seeing Red In Dallas, Detectives Scott Sayers and Ken Penrod are investigating a home invasion that left a young man dead. Is their suspect just a young suburban mom, or a criminal mastermind? And in Cincinnati, a brutal stabbing ends the life of a hard-working grandfather. After interviewing a series of family members, Det. Jenny Luke finds out that her suspect may be closer than she initially thought.
21. The Last Yard / Root Of All Evil In Memphis Sgt. Eric Freeman and the homicide team investigate the high-profile murder of a University of Memphis college football player found shot in his car near the university campus. Investigators must determine if the victim's long-standing feud with a fellow student resulted in a deadly vendetta.
22. Moving Out / Among Thieves In Memphis, Sgt. Debo Carson and her team investigate the murder of a man shot dead outside of his house. The case takes a turn when a man investigators believe to be a witness becomes a suspect. In Dallas, a carjacking spree leaves one man dead.
23. In Cold Blood / Red Handed In Tucson, a grandfather is shot after answering a knock at his front door. The suspect's getaway car crashes a few blocks from the crime scene and the suspect flees. Det. Bill Hanson and his team hope that clues from the car will lead them to the alleged killers.
|Genres||Reality TV, Mystery|
|Supporting actors||Mike Carroll, Ron Collins, John Dorer, Eric Freeman, Dion Graham, Kevin Hall, Connie Justice, Tim Melbourne, W.D. Merritt, Mark Miller, Joe Peel, Mundy Quinn, Jennifer Whitfield|
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Executive Producer||Meghan Duthu|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
You can't go wrong with any season of The First 48. Great show and great detectives, I recommend this to everyone.Published 15 months ago by S Squared
The first 48 never gets boring. Real life reality, not the contrived nature of other reality shows. It is wonderful to watch real professional Detectives catching the bad guy. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Hugh H Cook
I love this show and am glad to see more episodes here at Amazon.com. This program should be shown in Highh school or before so kids can see what it is all about.Published 18 months ago by Michele H.
What can I say, first 48 is AWESOME! It's nice to have the episodes right here to watch anytime on demand on amazon tooPublished 21 months ago by Katvons
I had some problems viewing the video at first but Josh in customer service helped me to resolve the problem which was on my end. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Tina