Kaijudo: Rise of The Duel Masters 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Natural- Part 1 Ray and his friends are introduced to the world of the Kaijudo Duel Masters, a secret order of heroes sworn to protect mankind from fantastical creatures - and from the evil forces of "The Choten," who would use those creatures to conquer the world.
2. The Natural- Part 2 Ray, Allie and Gabe explore the wonders of the Kaijudo Temple and learn the basics of creature dueling. The Kaijudo Masters are impressed by Ray's abilities (but skeptical of his unconventional techniques) when he summons the powerful TATSURION.
3. The Natural- Part 3 Ray, Allie and Gabe visit the Temple Stables and bond with some new Creatures. Meanwhile, one of the Choten's followers releases a deadly threat in the Temple; the kids must join the Duel Masters and their Creatures in a battle to save the day.
4. Om Nom Nom The kids must track and banish a small Creature back to its realm. But when the Choten mutates the Creature and it starts to duplicate itself, things get complicated. Meanwhile, Gabe has problems controlling his new primary Creature, GARGLE.
5. The Hunted After rescuing a baby fire creature from Alakshmi, Ray and his friends hide out at school, but are soon caught up in a dangerous game of hide-and-seek with the Choten's pursuing minion and her vicious puppet, Razorkinder.
6. Into the Fire- Part 1 When Allie is kidnapped to the Fire Civilization, Ray, Bob and Gabe go to rescue her. Along the way a stranger helps them get to Blastforge City where Allie and a Darkness Creature she names Squeaky are scheduled to become meals for Lord Skycrusher.
7. Into the Fire- Part 2 Attempting to rescue Allie from Lord Skycrusher, Ray and Bob are captured and forced to battle for their lives. Meanwhile, Gabe and Gargle fight to save Allie's new friend Squeaky from the castle chef even as the Masters race to save them.
8. Shaw K'Naw A string of strange robberies proves to be the work of a powerful Light Creature - guided by new, bad-tempered bad guy HELLER. The kids' attempts to thwart the crimes result in Ray getting temporarily blinded before figuring out how to win the day.
9. The Taken When Mighty Shouter fails to respond to Master Kimora's summons, Ray and his friends travel to the Nature Civilization to investigate the strange abductions of Shouter's tribe by a mysterious force.
10. The Siphon Master Chavez must replenish the Veil, and to do so he must siphon Mana from one of the slumbering Creature Civilization Kings - but the Choten plans to take possession of the Mana once Chavez has extracted it. It's up to the kids to stop him.
11. The Deep End- Part 1 When Ray's memories are stolen by the Choten, the kids travel into the depths of the Water Realm to recover them. With "Reef Prince" Gargle as their guide, all goes as planned until they're charged with stealing a prized artifact.
12. The Deep End- Part 2 Narrowly escaping the Water Civilization rulers after being accused of stealing their most powerful artifact, the kids team with Gabe's creature Gargle to prove that the Choten is guilty - and to stop him from getting away with his crime.
13. The Last of His Kind On a mission to hunt down a primitive Bigfoot-like creature known as the Roaming Bloodmane, Ray and the Duel Masters quickly discover there is far more to the beast than meets the eye.
14. Night Moves In an attempt to ease the tensions of wealth vs. want amongst her friends, Allie hosts a girls' sleepover at her home - which soon turns into a Creature battleground as Alakshmi crashes the party with Gorgeon, Shadow of Gluttony.
15. The Nature of Things- Part 1 To protect Bob's Quillspike family from a massive attacking creature, the kids go to the Nature Realm and duel in an arena competition to win the Shield of Unity - an artifact that compels all other tribes to help whichever tribe possesses it.
16. The Nature of Things- Part 2 The Nature Civilization's Competition is disrupted, throwing Bob and Ray's claim for the Shield of Unity into jeopardy - and the Choten is involved. Meanwhile, time's running out for Bob's Quillspike family, as the massive attacking creature returns!
17. A Light in the Darkness Gabe's twin brothers drag him along to explore an abandoned amusement park. When Fingers brings a new Darkness creature to hunt our heroes, Gabe finds an unexpected ally - and a new friend - in Sasha, a princess from the Light Civilization.
18. Duel Hard What starts as a normal trip to the movies for Ray and Allie ends up as a high- stakes battle of wits as the Choten and his minions come searching for the Helm of Ultimate Technology - secretly housed in the bank where Allie's dad works.
19. Heart of Darkness: Part 1 Allie leads an expedition into the Darkness Civilization, where the group endures a series of attacks that take a heavy toll as they make their way to the stronghold of a Darkness Lord known to wield great influence.
20. Heart of Darkness: Part 2 Empress Megaria attempts to keep Allie in the Darkness Realm as her new protégé, but has some competition in Alakshmi. Elsewhere, the rescue party devises a plan on how to enter the castle and return home with Allie.
21. Like Father, Like Son Wanting to teach Carny a lesson, Ray and Bob find themselves stuck in the Fire Civilization with the bully, and they must work together to survive long enough to make it back home.
22. The Unbareable Being of Lightness Princess Sasha returns, sent by the Light Civilization to study humans. In disguise, she attends school with our heroes, and is introduced to mean attitudes, cyber-bullies, and powerful emotions - all of which make her question humanity.
23. Heavenly Creatures Sasha sends a message to Gabe that her home is under attack. Reaching the Light Civilization, the kids find Alakshmi, Fingers and Heller attacking Sasha's fortress in search of the final powerful Artifact - and they will stop at nothing to find it.
24. Betrayal The Choten and his underlings attack Ray's apartment to get the 5th and final Creature Artifact. Making matters worse, the Choten activates a Summoning Inhibitor that prevents anyone or anything from crossing through the Veil.
25. The Rising: Part 1 Escaping from the Creature Realm, the kids help the Masters plan an attack on the Choten's lair. However, the Choten is prepared for them - and ready to put his plan to control both worlds into action!
26. The Rising: Part 2 As the Choten's plan appears to be falling into place, Ray, Bob, Gabe, Gargle, Allie, Squeaky and the Masters must do everything in their power to save Earth from a Kaiju apocalypse!
|Starring||Dee Bradley Baker, Grey DeLisle|
|Supporting actors||John DiMaggio, Andrew Kishino, Phil LaMarr, Freddy Rodríguez, David Sobolov, Kari Wahlgren, Scott Wolf|
|Producers||Haven Alexander, Stephen Davis, Gary Hartle|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|