"Finally, a no-nonsense, no-nagging guide for catapulting the man in your life off the couch, out of his cave, and beyond his defensiveness to become more of a team player and loving partner. This is a marriage instruction manual no woman should be without."
- Michele Weiner-Davis, founder of DivorceBusting.com, and author of, The Sex-Starved Marriage and Divorce Busting
"Joshua Coleman's The Lazy Husband is absolutely the best book on the subject to come out in over a decade. Drawing on poignant and often humorous examples from his therapeutic practice, Coleman offers practical advice for women and men that can turn troubled marriages into healthy partnerships. This book is a witty and insightful look at typical dilemmas faced by modern wives and husbands. It will save thousands of marriages!"
- Scott Coltrane, Ph.D Dept of Sociology, U.C. Riverside, and author of Family Man: Fatherhood, Housework, and Gender Equity
"The Lazy Husband is a warm, funny, and informative look at how to solve the universal problem of getting men to do more with the house or kids. I strongly recommend this to any woman who is struggling with this issue."
- Cindy Cashman, bestselling author of Everything Men Know About Women
From the Inside Flap
Praise for The Marriage Makeover:
"An original and provocative approach to the universal dilemma of what to do about the well-being of children in a less-than-wonderful marriage. This book can be of great help to couples who are struggling with these issues."
- Susan Forward, Ph.D. Author of Emotional Blackmail and Toxic In-Laws
"Psychologist Joshua Coleman has the power to single-handedly slow the rate of divorce."
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer
"Before becoming parents, many simply do not appreciate how important the division of household labor is to couple and family well being. Enabling parents to successfully navigate this challenging terrain is what Joshua Coleman`s insightful Lazy Husband is all about. I enthusiastically recommend the book to all who want to improve their family lives. "
- Professor Jay Belsky, Director, Institute for the Study of Children, Families and Social Issues, Birkbeck University of London and author of The Transition to Parenthood: How a first child changes a marriage