Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$14.99

on June 27, 2012
I don't know what these others are complaining about. The show still has every episode pertaining to a football agenda. To me this season went the furthest with the pranks and jokes. I watch this OVER and OVER again due to the funniest episodes are all in this season. Also has most cameos in this season. If there is one to buy it is this one.
on March 14, 2012
this is the third season and i think the best for the league a tv series about fantasy football which concentrates more on the male friends relationships rather than drab statistics. The humor this season is hilarius as ruxin(nick kroll) is the central character throughout the season. Nick Kroll hopefully will be finally recognized as a true comedic talent (in addition to playing Ruxin, he also does the voice for Stu in another funny animated series on HBO known as "the life and times of Tim" and played an aging baby in "Childrens Hospital" on adult swim)..the interplay and jousting, male putdowns of sexual veracity, and verbal counterattacks is brilliant. Mark Duplass as pete, Paul Sheer as the gaptooth plastic surgeon, steven ranazizi as a loser lawyer(kevin) with a brilliant fantasy football wife played by katie aselton and Taco (played by jon lajoie) round out the great ensemble. don't forget Ruxins brother, Rafi (jason mantzoukas) who has a bigger, more creepy role this year. If you are a fan of the first two years go out and get this third year, you won't be sorry.
on December 15, 2012
This show is just freakin' hilarious! The interaction and relationship between all the characters will make you laugh out loud! You don't have to be into football, online football leagues, or a man to appreciate the humor this show has to offer. You could actually know nothing about football and still laugh your butt off!
on May 11, 2012
This show is laugh out loud funny and I'm not even a fantasy football fan. Husband and I save the episodes to watch together - ready for the new season to start.
on February 20, 2015
This show was recommended to me by a co-worker and I absolutely LOVE it! I'm in my mid to late 20's, female, not in a fantasy football league and only pay attention to my home team and I still really enjoy this. They obviously do talk about football but that's not the entire show. The group chemistry is great and I can't wait to watch more! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes comedy
on December 18, 2013
This rating is for the movie not the order transaction.

I travel a ton so finding good entertainment to distract my travels makes the time more tolerable. This show definitely ranks right up there for addiction value. I am constantly chuckling out loud to the antics of the characters and the blending in of the adult humor with American pasttime of the last decade (Fantasy Football) makes it fun.

Bring on season 4
on May 30, 2015
Great third season. The writing, cast and overall direction are really exceptional. As a fantasy football player myself it also rings true more often than not(minus the often awkward setup of actually meeting the players which wears out quickly ).
on August 11, 2013
Each season of the league has continued to get better. Its a type of show anyone can pick up as its not just football humor. It has other off the wall humor where anyone can enjoy the show, even non football lovers. I highly recommend the league.
on November 30, 2011
If you're a fan of moderately intelligent, extremely awesome humor, then the League is for you! Be sure to catch up on the first two seasons of this raunchy, irreverent, and downright hilarious show!

As with all of the Amazon streaming content I've viewed so far, the quality is excellent and the connection superb.
on March 30, 2014
If you are someone who always tries to be politically correct, then this show is not for you. You can go watch something like "Family Feud". But if you just relax and let yourself soak in the crudeness of this show, not only will you laugh a lot but also you'll get a good ab workout from all the laughter :)