5.0 out of 5 stars a must have for any zelda fan
...if you (or someone you know) play piano, of course.

this is a fantastic sampling of music from the zelda series; midna's lament is an especially beautiful piano piece. i do wish that it included songs from skyward sword, but i can't complain. also, most of the arrangements are very advanced. they will definitely take some time to practice. as long as you...
Published on February 17, 2012 by M&B

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun arrangements, not enough O.G. Zelda
These Alfred NES books are really neat, what person from my generation that grew up in the 80's
didn't listen to these tunes a million times? My gripe is that, although fairly well arranged and
engraved, the publishers didn't include such classic music as the Underworld theme from "The Legend of Zelda",
or the "Continue/Game Over" music (which if I...
Published on June 29, 2012 by Timechimp

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 6, 2014
This review is from: The Legend of Zelda Series for Piano: Piano Solos (Sheet music)
But hard. I just suck at piano. It was nice and fun and had what it said it'd have. It's helping motivate me to learn more piano.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 4, 2014
S. Clayton "stansha" (Provo, UT United States) - See all my reviews
We love this book! So great! Varying levels of music in here, some late beginner, lots what I consider to be intermediate, and some advanced. My husband loves when I play songs from it since he grew up playing Zelda.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Zelda fans!, December 16, 2013
This was on my kids Christmas list. They are learning to play piano but don't like to practice. They both went to the Legend of Zelda Symphony and are eager to learn the music. Only time will tell!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, December 10, 2013
My son bought this book and has loved learning to play songs from the video games he loves. He loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good gift for zelda fans, November 17, 2013
Doran Carrier (Powell, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
Gave as a gift to a rabid Zelda fan. The loved it very much. They don't live with me so I don't know how much it gets used, but the smile on their face was worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Piano rocks!, October 10, 2013
Melissa K (Portland, OR, US) - See all my reviews
These are fun to play and sound just like the game music.
My son loves them.

(and four more words)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the effort, October 2, 2013
This music is not for the faint-hearted. It is above my son's level of skill, but because he so loves the Zelda games he loves this mucis and is willing to work hard to play it. His music teacher is impressed. I think it is a well done and much appreciated work

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, August 22, 2013
The song arrangements are fantastic! They are difficult enough to challenge a seasoned pianist but not impossible to master. I would recommend this to anyone who loves Zelda music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 15, 2013
I love all the songs that came in it. I practice everyday and it is very fun. I am very pleased with this product. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for Zelda fans and musicians, July 15, 2013
Excellent book for Zelda fans and those trying to learn or practice piano! Has many of the memorable Zelda tunes. Many songs in the book are from the OoT game, however, most of the songs from prior games were updated or arranged to be songs in latter games so you're still getting all the tunes you liked from just about every game. Song up to Spirit Tracks are in the book so you get Twilight Princess songs as well. The book is for intermediate - advanced players, so some songs are difficult, the majority are still simple, but none are impossible. This is the same book sold at the symphony concerts so if you couldn't get one then, definitely get one now!

I love this book and now I have both the piano and guitar editions.

The Legend of Zelda Series for Piano: Piano Solos
The Legend of Zelda Series for Piano: Piano Solos by Koji Kondo (Sheet music - December 1, 2011)
$19.99 $15.81