Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 15, 2011
Awesome. But it jingles like a freakin wind chime when hooked up with other keys. It goes off even when my car hits a bump. I dont mind it too much though. Prob just means its very good quality metal. I would recommend using it as a real shield.
on May 3, 2014
Great item. Lovely detail. Finish is nice and rugged on it, so when you do scratch it up, it wont look like shiny paint chipped off. Check out my video to get a good idea of what it actually looks like.
Pros
-Looks great
-Official Nintendo seal
-East to take on and off rings
-Sturdy quality

Cons (Sort of)
-Flat (But who wants bulk in the pocket??)
-Jingles easily due to metal type and being large.

Neutral
-It is probably slightly larger than you think.
on August 26, 2015
Purchased this item because I had the product pictured for years and years, very great quality heavy pewter keychain, and it finally gave out. I received a plastic keychain with brush strokes still on the back and no official Nintendo logo in sight.
review image review image
on July 15, 2011
It's a keychain ornament shaped like the Hyrulian shield! What more could you want?? One tiny downside is that it is flat, rather than convex as the "real" one would be.
on May 22, 2015
Seems like I got a different Hylian Shield. The detail looks barely ok. It looks blunt (For example the Triforce), as seen in my picture, and not at all like the image. It's size is pretty for a keychain but that's not an issue for me. Not fully satisfied with this.
review image review image review image
on May 22, 2016
I got this for a friend for Christmas. When getting cheap gifts, you can't go wrong with keychains! It's slightly larger and much, much heavier than expected. It's a really nice keychain and beautifully made. However due to its weight, I wouldn't put too many keys on it if using it for car keys because all of that weight can damage your ignition, or so I hear.
on December 2, 2013
For the price, I expected a "cheaply made" piece of metal. I was terrifically surprised at the quality and craftsmanship of this piece. My daughter is going to love it! It is a must have for Zelda fans.
on August 23, 2015
Bought this as a stocking stuffer for my husband this past year ;) He's a Zelda fan, and it went perfectly with one of this other big gifts - Zelda theme Monopoly game. Very high quality and has great weight to it
on September 1, 2014
I got a little surprise when this one showed up. I thought it would be thicker like the one a friend of mine had, however this one is so thin you can fit it under your fingernail. However, its not so thin you can bend and break it like a piece of tin metal. The one I was originally looking for, is about twice or maybe just a little more than twice the thickness of this one and is just a hair smaller. Also, this particular key chain is loud because of how thin it is. It's like a wind chime. You might as well tie a bell to you keys if you want the same effect without the keychain.
on June 11, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my daughters boyfriend and it is awesome. He's had it on his key ring since Christmas and it is still in perfect condition, despite the fact that he is very hard on his key ring.