5.0 out of 5 stars A True Legend
Published on July 23, 2002 by Randy Richards

3.0 out of 5 stars Just an old PBS special. I was disappointed.
More of a documentary than anything else. Mostly old stuff from his black and white TV show during the fifties. Almost nothing from his acts later in life. Too much moderator talking to suit me.
Published 19 months ago by Moldy Oldy Computer Geek

5.0 out of 5 stars A True Legend, July 23, 2002
This review is from: The Legendary Liberace (DVD)
I was too young to see these great shows when they 1st aired, but to have them forever on dvd is a true joy. His music is so moving and inspiring that it brings tears to your eyes. A MUST have for any fan of classical, jazz, piano, or Lee Liberace in general. You won't be disappointed. The story of his rise to fame and fortune is most captivating. When ever I need cheering up I will play this disc and feel uplifted. Lee passed away on my mom's birthday, so I he will always be remembered by me, now and forever!! He's in heaven now, playing loud and proud...

5.0 out of 5 stars This DVD is a MUST HAVE, February 25, 2011
Bill Cole (Phoenix, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Legendary Liberace (DVD)
If you are a fan of Liberace, this is a MUST HAVE, DVD.

It focuses on Liberaces' musical career with a lot of footage of Liberace talking into the camera/to you.

I've enjoyed watching this DVD the 10th time just as much as I did the first time.

To me, the highlight is Liberace playing Liszt Hungarian Raphsody #14 for President Truman. The raphsody is one of my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC & INFORMATIVE VIDEO, July 31, 2009
Sharon B "music lover" (Surfside Beach, SC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Legendary Liberace (DVD)
I received this video right away ... product was as offered, in excellent condition ... and great service throughout the ordering/ receiving process. We greatly enjoyed watching, and learned a lot of personal facts we didn't know before. I would recommend doing business with this seller; and I would buy from him/her again.

THANK YOU!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 15, 2008
Holly H. Short (Surprise, AZ,USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Legendary Liberace (DVD)
DVD came as agreed and in great shape. Loved watching Liberace from child to his wild Las Vegas shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Liberace Appreciation Course!, April 18, 2012
This review is from: The Legendary Liberace (DVD)
I bought this DVD two years ago, and I play it every time I get depressed and need some cheering up and some inspiration. Afterwards, I go out of the house glowing! It has that effect on you. The most documentary-like of the many Liberace DVD's, this one gives you a lot of Libby "history." It features Jo Ann Castle, a Libby "clone" herself, decked out in red feathers, enthusiastically and delightfully narrating the many segments from the crisp B&W early TV shows of the sweet baby-faced Libby winking himself practically to death, thru the Las Vegas extravaganzas of Libby's last days, fabulous capes, furs and colored fountains galore. Lib's longtime friend and stage manager adds to the nostalgia and tears with his many reminiscences. Generous bonus extras include a visit to the Liberace Museum and lots of glitter, classic cars, and tidbits for us fans. A MUST BUY for a fan!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just an old PBS special. I was disappointed., November 28, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a Liberace fan, January 19, 2014
This review is from: The Legendary Liberace (DVD)
I could have done without Joann Castle. She really didn't add anything, but oh, well. Anything with Liberace on a DVD is appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Viva Liberace, February 15, 2014
He's one of the world's greatest entertainers. Very enjoyable video. I highly recommend this for all the fans of Liberace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that Liberace!, January 29, 2014
This review is from: The Legendary Liberace (DVD)
Great DVD in perfect condition. We look forward to watching it from time-to-time and enjoying it all over again. It helps to keep me remembering Liberace as he was, not as Michael Douglas. He was a great entertainer.

The Legendary Liberace
The Legendary Liberace by JoAnn Young (DVD - 2002)
$19.98 $13.96