Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Life & Times of Tim: Season 2
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

91%

on August 9, 2010
The second season is just as good if not better than the first. Although i don't own the disk i have seen every episode multiple times.
i am really hoping for some behind the scenes footage but even if it doesnt have any i would still reccomend buying it to absolutely anyone.
on December 13, 2011
I have the first season and am looking forward to watching the second which I just received. The animation is equal to South Park but it is the situations
Tim gets into that make this an outstanding low-key comedy feature. Not as graphic as South Park in language a little more low-key centered on the characters each episode rather than satire. This is so different it is hard to compare it to another animated feature.
Should have a cult following if it continues to air on TV.
on April 30, 2014
this is good offbeat humor. if you like animation but don't like the gross humor often portrayed in mainstream animated comedy (south park etc.) then this is perfect for you.

i could never find an animated series that i could get into. but tim is great. funny guy who gets into situations because of other people's actions and then has funny, believable responses. and absurd responses, situations, humor.
on April 28, 2014
Since HBO GO removed this show from it's line up I went and ordered all three seasons. This show was great and I was sad to see it end at Season 3. If your a fan you may as well order the series cause i'm sure they aren't producing any more dvds and just like the Chris Rock show... it's not on HBOGO
on February 18, 2014
When this show was on the air, I discounted it because of the crude animations. Once I gave it a chance though, I realized what I had been missing. The show is full of dry sarcastic humor and you really grow to love the characters. I hope this show comes back one day, perhaps on Adult Swim or online. Give it a chance and you will be hooked.
on February 1, 2012
I love this show! I'm glad it's available on DVD. I can go back and watch any of these episodes anytime, over and over again. There is just something about Tim and his friends that keep me coming back.
on February 9, 2012
I thought the first season had a handful of really good episodes, but I found myself skipping a lot of them. This season is consistently funny and entertain. If you like this show this is a must buy
on July 1, 2014
I find more to laugh it with each viewing. This is one smart comedy. The best of adult comedy: visual gags, a bit of raunch, quirky characters, and some very dry wit at times. I like it.
on April 6, 2016
Oh my hell. I've been wanting all three seasons of this forever. This show is definitely not for everyone, but all of my friends and I love it. We love the type of humor it provides.
on March 6, 2012
This series is quirky funny, others and Tim himself gets into awkard situations,
very funny. If you like red dwarf, black adder, flight of the conchords you will like this.