5.0 out of 5 stars Garth's "The Limited Series" box set hits the UK
Published on June 2, 1998

3.0 out of 5 stars i think that theii likw the cd but some songs are dumb.
i think this is a really good cd i like the songs:1.the thunder rolls2.rodeo3.beaches of cheyenne4.friends in low places5.wild as the wind6.if tomorrow never comes7.standing outside the fire8.the red strokes9.it's midnight cinderellawell these songs are not all from this album but i think that you should get a list of diffrent peoples favorite songs and take the most...
Published on June 24, 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Garth's "The Limited Series" box set hits the UK, June 2, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
Hi from across the pond! I have all of Garth's albums (including The Collection, plus some limited promo single CD's) - many of them twice or even three times! (CD, Vinyl & Audio Cassette) However, no Garth collection could possibly be complete without this superb collection. The new tracks are excellent and certainly whet the appetite for things to come. A live album is certainly overdue!! If there is anyone else, who like me has been waiting for over four years for the recorded version of "Which One Of Them" as heard in concert - wait no more, buy this box set! We love you here in the UK, Garth - please hurry back!

5.0 out of 5 stars I fell in love, September 25, 2005
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
I recieved this boxed set for my birthday in 1997. I listened too it for a few days, then put it on the back shelf and didnt listen to it for years. I missed out on a lot for those years. As I have matured, and my love of music has grown, i came back to Garth Brooks. Listening to these six cds is amazing... They quickly became my favorite cds a couple years ago and stay that way today. Garth is an amazing artist who puts a lot of feeling into his songs. And even his tracks that were previously unrealeased are amazing, like Which One of Them on Ropin' the Wind. That CD as a whole is my favorite ever. I own many other cds in many genres, but there are no others that I drag out time and time again, simply becuase I cannot grow tired of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not over rated, November 27, 2005
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
The one on walmart is his last 3 disks and a couple of specal disks. This is his first 6 albiums which wal-mart dose not sell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Going Garth, May 5, 2000
Laura (Austin, Tx) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
I feel that this is a great box set. It has all the music that I love. So many of the songs are never heard anymore, and now you have all of them at the tips of your fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Music At A Great Value, January 20, 2000
Mark (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
So you don't have anything from Garth and you want to know which CD to buy first. This is the answer as you get all of Garth's first six CDs and each CD comes with an extra bonus song and each one is of great quality. When you average the cost of each one of these CDs, it comes out to be about 6 bucks a piece. You won't go wrong with this package. The set includes a nice book with all of the lyrics including the new songs. Garth is a phenomenom and these are the CDs that helped make Garth the best selling Country artist of all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, June 2, 2006
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
If you are a Garth Brooks fan, odds are you will like this set. He basically re-released his first four albums and added a new song to each one, which I thought was a good touch. I liked all the new songs on them. Please get this set if you are so inclined.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garth's boxset really changed me in many ways., May 23, 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
Garht's cd's off of his box set really got to me, his music seems to always move me. Seems like every song I hear I can deffenety relate to in someway. What got me to be a real big fan of Garth and country is his box set. Everynight after work all I do is stay up and listen to his boxset. I swear I may wear out the whole thing before next year. I can see why so many of his box sets sold so fast, people just can't get enough of him. He is one real role model I look up to, and probaby always well. There is not a song that he has out that I don't love to listen to. Like the song "Learning to Live Again", off of his cd "The Chase". That song reminds me of myself, there are to many bad relationships in my life. And one of his new songs off of the box set, "To Make You Feel My Love", from his cd "Fresh Horses". Oneday driving home from school I heard that song and just had to hear it over and over again. It's a very beautiful song the way it's written and sang by Garth. I don't know about to many other people but Garth is a wonderful country artists. When it comes to music Garth sure knows how to play it.God Bless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garth Rules., June 8, 2000
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
This Is The Package That Contains 6 Of His Previous Albums. One Of Them Is The Best Selling "No Fences". Garth Is The Best Singer. I Also Have His "The Hits" Album. The Album I Like Is "The Chase" Because It Has "We Shall Be Free", "Somewhere Other Then The Night", And "Learning To Live Again" All On It. Other Songs I Like On It Are: "If Tomorrow Never Comes", "The Dance", "Friends In Low Places" "Unanswered Prayers", "Two Of A Kind Working On A Full House" "The Thunder Rolls", "Rodeo", Billy Joel's "Shameless", "Papa Loved Mama", "Standing Outside The Fire", "The Beaches Of Cheyanne", And "To Make You Feel My Love".

5.0 out of 5 stars The Midas Man - Garth Brooks !, October 14, 1999
Eric Barnes (Lakewood, CA. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
Everything Garth does is pure gold. And I'm an old heavy metal fan from the 80's! Never before has music touched my soul like Garth's! So much so I sing country music now myself. Every album is a smash! And every song a hit! Check out some of the stuff that did not receive radio play, those are some of the best. Example-"Rollin'" off the "Fresh Horses" album or "Kickin' & Sceamin'" from "In Pieces" or "Take the keys to my Heart" from "Sevens"! Garth just plain rules!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for new fans, October 14, 1999
Clint (Tulsa, Oklahoma) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Limited Series (Audio CD)
This boxed set is an essential building block to any new country fan's collection. The CD's that make up this package are filled with Garth's chart-topping mega-hits, as well as some new jewels. If you're a long-time fan, you might want to step back and assess the value of the new songs... but if you have the cash, it's a great addition to your library.
If you're a new fan and looking for the perfect Garth CD to buy... save your money for this set.

The Limited Series
The Limited Series by Garth Brooks (Audio CD - 1998)
Rate and Discover Movies