Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Little Book of Church Signs
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 20, 2008
I purchased 4 of these books. They were so humorous! I used them as thinking of you gifts. If someone was going through a rough time or I thought they needed to feel appreciated, I would give them one. Each person I gave them to really enjoyed them!
on April 25, 2008
This "Little Book of Church Signs" is full of good sayings that are sure to brighten your day, and make you think, too! It definitely qualifies for a "Goody2Books" seal of approval!
on April 7, 2008
Great little book filled with quotes and things to use for illustrations. Recommend this to all preachers and public speakers and writers. You will have to see and read it before you will understand what I am talking about.
on November 19, 2013
Worked Perfectly , Described as perfect to exact as you can get ! ! ! Delivered Quickly ! ! ! Packaged Perfectly ! ! ! I LOVE IT ! ! ! It Doesn't Get Any Better ! ! ! THANK YOU ! ! !
on June 13, 2013
I enjoyed about one third of what was listed. There weren't that many. Probably when BOOK was put together, better ones were out
on March 21, 2013
A little book packed with page-after-page of chuckles and thought-provoking thoughts. Great for folks of any age and faith! Amen!
on February 5, 2013
Many good sayings. Well worth the money if you are responsible for putting sayings on the church sign. Glad I bought the book.
on July 30, 2010
Great book for the church people out there looking for ideas for changing the sign each week. Delivered as promised.
on April 5, 2013
This little book is a great source of smiles! I might even have a couple of the sayings made into rubber stamps.
on November 17, 2014