5.0 out of 5 stars The Kobayashi Review
I really love it. It has all of my favorite songs from the musical, and more. But I was a little disapointed that they didn't have the reprise for Poor Unfortunate Souls.
Published on January 26, 2010 by Veronica Owen

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the Little Mermaid.
For those who have seen this play this is a must. For those who have not, not worth the money.
Published on November 12, 2009 by K. Barnes

5.0 out of 5 stars The Kobayashi Review, January 26, 2010
Veronica Owen "Kitty" (Hinamizawa, Ikkou Chuushin) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Little Mermaid: Broadway's Sparkling New Musical (Vocal Selections) (Sheet music)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, March 12, 2014
Absolutely my favorite Disney movie ever created. I just had to have this. The piano part is easy enough to play for me (I am not at all advanced) and the lyrics bring back great memories. My students really enjoy learning the pieces out of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect addition, February 5, 2014
We already have the CD as part of the preparation for our next children's theater show & then decided to get this to help us learn the songs even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal!, February 4, 2014
All the songs are there and the book is great. Broadway version came in super handy for my daughter to practice for tryouts. Fast shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed, October 2, 2013
My daughter decided, after performing in The Little Mermaid, Jr. in our local theater, to sing the full Broadway production version of a couple of the songs. This book gave her the sheet music with all the original lyrics she needed to learn. Nice big book, well bound, is now dog-eared but intact. Served its purpose!

2.0 out of 5 stars Love the Little Mermaid., November 12, 2009

The Little Mermaid: Broadway's Sparkling New Musical (Vocal Selections)
$19.95 $15.94