Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Sheet music|Change

on November 5, 2015
Amazing songbook, it comes with beautiful photos from the show when it was on broadway

It has almost every song, I am a little disappointed that it doesn't have the Part of Your World Reprise, but that's okay
It got here early and I'm very happy
I can't wait to learn all this music
review image review image review image review image review image
on October 2, 2013
My daughter decided, after performing in The Little Mermaid, Jr. in our local theater, to sing the full Broadway production version of a couple of the songs. This book gave her the sheet music with all the original lyrics she needed to learn. Nice big book, well bound, is now dog-eared but intact. Served its purpose!
on March 12, 2014
Absolutely my favorite Disney movie ever created. I just had to have this. The piano part is easy enough to play for me (I am not at all advanced) and the lyrics bring back great memories. My students really enjoy learning the pieces out of this book.
on January 26, 2010
I really love it. It has all of my favorite songs from the musical, and more. But I was a little disapointed that they didn't have the reprise for Poor Unfortunate Souls.
on December 7, 2015
But the first song Ursula sings was changed for local theatre productions to Daddy's Little Angel, and it was not in the anthology. Otherwise a good general selection of the main songs.
on February 5, 2014
We already have the CD as part of the preparation for our next children's theater show & then decided to get this to help us learn the songs even more.
on February 4, 2014
All the songs are there and the book is great. Broadway version came in super handy for my daughter to practice for tryouts. Fast shipping!
on December 8, 2015
The broad musical has a lot of of new music that's not in the movie. Good to have it in one place.
on November 12, 2009
For those who have seen this play this is a must. For those who have not, not worth the money.